Chapter 24

Connie needed to wait until the next day to get Luis alone. He was staying at the hospital for the weekend to check if there was any damage. She walked inside his room to find him watching tv.

"Can I come in?" Connie whisper making Luis turn his head

"I don't think that is a good idea," Luis replied nervously.

"It's important and I can't tell you with anyone else around," Connie replied, walking in making sure that no one is in the room.

"Alright why did you needed to speak with me" Luis spoke

"Luis, remember when we hooked up?" Connie starts off but Luis interrupts her.

"Don't tell me that you have feelings for me. Because I love Vania and I already feel terrible. So I'm doing everything that I can to make it up to her." Luis spoke angrily

"It's not that Luis," Connie replied

"Then what is it," Luis asked confusedly.

"I'm pregnant. With your baby" Connie breathed out nervously.

"What. You're pregnant with my baby." Luis asked, shocked.

Connie nodded. Luis just put his face in his hand. He hoped that he could forget that night and fix things with Vania and be the man that she wants.

"Does anyone know?" Luis asked

"My mom and both coaches," Connie answered.

"So Guy doesn't know?" Luis asked

Connie shook her head. "Coach Orion said that we need to tell the team since I won't be able to play anymore" Connie spoke, making Luis groan.

"I can't lose Vania," Luis spoke, making Connie roll her eyes.

"Yeah well I can't lose Guy but we are," Connie said crossing her arms.

"We really messed up" Luis whisper

Connie looked down and sighed. This is a big mess that she didn't think she would be. This isn't how senior year was supposed to go.

How are my amazing readers? I would like to think that I'm doing pretty good with updates for you guys. Anyways, always comment your thoughts with this mess. What should they do? Next chapter is when everyone FINALLY finds out what they did. So get yourself ready for the tea. Team Luis or Team Thomas? Also if you would like to be added to my tag so you would know when I update. Just comment or inbox me. I will just add you.

TAG LIST: 

papiswrld
hydhhj78