Chapter 10

When the day of the performance. Vania went over to Lauderdale's house since the girls invited her to get ready with them. When Vania arrived, Lauderdale was the only one that was ready. Alex and Alyssa still were ready. "Vania you're here," Alyssa said once she saw Vania walk in. "Hey," Vania replied.

"Are you ready for tonight?" Alyssa asked, jumping excitedly. "I am. Thomas has been texting me the whole week about it." Vania asked, nodding.

"The boys have been excited since it's been a while since they performed," Lauderdale said, picking up some of the clothes that were thrown on the floor. "Well, I can't wait to see them," Vania spoke shyly.

Once it was time for them to head over where the boys were going to perform. "Come on, Gordon showed me where we're going to sit." Lauderdale led the girl to a booth that was near the stage but won't be crowded.

"Have you ever been here?" Alex asked sweetly, looking at Vania. "I haven't." Vania answered, shaking her head. "First time together. Alex hasn't been here either." Lauderdale spoke. Vania smiled and felt more relaxed. They waited for a while then all the lights went down and the boys came on the stage.

The minute that Thomas walked on to the stage. He quickly started to look for Vania. Once they made eye contact. Thomas smiled while Vania gave him a quick thumbs up.

Soon the performance was in full swing and everyone was having fun. The girls were dancing to the boys' music and every now and then talking to one another about things.

Once they finished and got off of the stage. Lauderdale got up and guided the rest of the girls towards backstage. "Come on, let's go and say hi to the boys," Lauderdale spoke and started to walk towards the door that would lead them to the guys.

"Hey, how did we do?" Thomas spoke up as soon as he saw the girls walking into the mini dressing room the bar had given them to get ready. "It was great," Vania said, smiling. The rest of the boys walked up to their girlfriends and gave them a kiss.

"So did you enjoy it?" Thomas asked nervously. "I did. Thank you for inviting me to see you guys" Vania answered, nodding. Thomas nods back and smiles.

Before the show, he was panicking about messing up. He gets nervous whenever they are about to go but the fear was raised a little bit since Vania was in the crowd. He wanted to be perfect.

"So let me take a very quick shower and I will take you home," Thomas spoke, pointing to the showers. "You don't have to" Vania shook her head not wanting to rush Thomas to come from the high of performing. She knows that after a game, she hates to come down from the high of being able to do something she likes.

"Yes I do have to and I want to. Plus I promise that I will look out for you tonight. So I will be right back. The girls and the rest of the guys are here. I trust that you will be in good company." Thomas smiled and quickly grabbed everything he needed to take a shower.

It only took about 10 minutes for Thomas to be ready. Vania was busy talking to Alyssa and Fletcher that she didn't notice that Thomas was walking up to them. "Hey, you ready?" Thomas asked softly. "Yeah let's go" Vania nods and looks at Fletcher and Alyssa, saying goodbye. Vania quickly gave her goodbyes and left with Thomas.

Hello, my lovely readers. I know that it has been a while and I'm very sorry for keeping you guys waiting for an update but I will keep updating. Anyways let your thoughts in the comments and also tell me. Are you Team Luis or Team Thomas? What should everyone do? See you guys in the next chapter. BBBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEE