Chapter 20

After a week, Connie's mom got worried since Connie was still throwing up and getting dizzy. So she took Connie to the doctors.

Once they were there, Connie was so nervous. What if it's something like cancer. She has been in the waiting room for about half an hour already. When she heard the nurse call her name. Connie took her mom's hand and walked inside with her. The nurse informs them that the doctor will come in shortly.

They only needed to wait for a couple of minutes when a doctor walked in. "Alright what's wrong," the doctor asked, looking at Connie and her mom, giving them a gentle smile.

"My daughter has been throwing up and getting very dizzy." Connie's mom explained putting an arm around her daughter.

"I see well Connie, do you mind if we take a blood test? Along with a urine test," the doctor looked at Connie for approval.

"Sure" Connie nod

"Alright let's do the blood test. I will call a nurse right now"The doctor walked out of the room. Connie's mom holds Connie's hand for support. Seeing the nervous look on her daughter's face.

A nurse came in with a box that looked like she had everything to take some blood. "Hello, I'm Monique. I will be taking blood from you"The lady said "Alright sweetie. Just hold your hand into a fist. Now let me put this rubber band around your arm."Then she pulled out a needle and started to take some blood from Connie. After she was done and put a bandage on Connie. She walked out.

Another nurse came in and gave Connie a cup. Connie went to the restroom that was in the room. After doing her business in the cup. She walked out and gave the nurse the cup. After that, they waited in the room.

After about 30 minutes of pure waiting. the Doctor finally came in."Um Connie can we take one final test" she asked nervously

"Sure" Connie nod, going to sit on the bed

"Alright lay down and raise your shirt." The doctor told her. Connie did the exact thing she was told to.

The doctor put something in her tummy. Starting using a wand. After a while, the doctor nods. She turns to look at Connie and her mom. "This may be a bit personal but have you had sex?" The doctor asked uncomfortably.

Connie's mind went to the party and Luis. "Yes," Connie replied. The doctor nodded and looked down. "Well, it looks like the reason for you throwing up and getting dizzy is that it seems that you're pregnant." The doctor spoke, making Connie and her mom stay completely silent.

The doctor just took her to leave for them to talk. Connie's mom spoke up first. "When did you and Guy have sex?" She asked, looking at Connie.

"We didn't," Connie shook her head.

"What?" her mom asked, confused.

"I didn't have sex with Guy" Connie answered looking down.

"Then with who?" Her mom asked angrily that she would even cheat.

"Luis" Connie said.

"Luis? The same Luis that is in the ducks with you. The same Luis that Vania's boyfriend, one of your best friends since you were little. Luis Mendoza?" Her mom yelled not believing this was real.

"Yes," Connie answered, making her mom turn around.

"Connie, what have you done?" Her mom asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry," Connie whispered.

"You're gonna have to tell Coach Orion, Guy, Luis, and Vania. You have to tell everything about every single thing that you did to them. Mostly to Guy and Vania. Hell, even the ducks are going to know." Her mom spoke walking around the room.

"I'm sorry" Connie cried.

"I'm not the one that you hurt. I'm not one that you backstab. It's Guy and Vania that you need to say that. Both of them have been by your side through everything. They have been loyal to their friendship and relationship with you. But this is how you repay them. " her mom left to call Connie's dad and tell him the news.

I decided to give you guys two chapters in a day since I love you guys and plus you guys already know what's going on. Comment what you guys think and what team you guys are on ? Team Luis or Team Thomas? So Connie is pregnant. What comes next?