Chapter 15

After school, Vania walked into the rink to find almost everyone already there skating around. Vania changed and joined them.

"Hey Nobel, long time no see. " Dean came up to her, smiling.

"Dean, we see each other every day," Vania replied, smiling.

"I know, but it just feels like it's been a long time since we even talked." Dean shrugged.

" I know what you mean?" Vania spoke, nodding, feeling like it has been a long time since she talked with Dean.

"Since you were with that boy that gives you heart eyes." Dean nudges Vania softly.

"Yeah, he confessed to me," Vania whispered, looking at Dean for his reaction.

Dean stopped and looked at her. "He did?" He questions surprise.

"Yeah his band had a concert in this bar and I went to see them. Afterward, as he was walking me home, he told me" Vania whispered nervously.

"Dang Vania, what did you say?" Dean asked, crossing his arms, smirking.

"Nothing, I went inside but this morning he walked up to me and said sorry," Vania replied, continuing to skate but Dean only took a couple of seconds until he caught up to her.

"But do you like him?" Dean asked.

"I think I do but it could be that it's been long since a guy treats me like he does." Vania answers looking at Dean.

"What about Luis?" Dean asked, looking over where was skating around faster than anyone.

"Well I'm still dating him but we haven't talked lately" Vania answers, sighing.

Soon Coach Orion started to practice. After practice, Vania was outside on a table doing her homework since her dad was going to be late to pick her. When Adam sat in front of her. "Dean told me about a lover boy confessing love to you," Adam said smiling.

"What?" Vania asked, looking around to see if anyone heard him.

"He told me everything," Adam said, nodding.

"He did?" Vania asked nervously.

"I think that you should try it. You have only known Luis and right now he's the best for you" Adam spoke softly.

"I don't know" Vania sighed looking at her homework.

"Vania, you have done almost everything and anything to make it work with Luis. It is still the same with him. Vania, he's the one that messed up, not you. Vania, you're not one to just fall for loneliness. I believe that you do like Thomas' guy but you're scared to fall because Luis made you scared of love." Adam spoke, grabbing her hand.

"Like Charlie?" Vania asked, seeing that Adam must have talked from experience.

"As much as I hate it, yes. I know how you feel because of Charlie" Adam said.

Suddenly Vania doesn't feel as lonely anymore.

What's up my beautiful readers. How's life treating you guys? I hope it's great. Anyways, like always with these chapters. Comment what you think about the chapter? Should Vania quit Luis and go with Thomas? Should she stay and wait for the long game with Luis? It's getting harder to continue to write since like I say, you guys are my motivators. I want to hear you guys and lately I've been getting radio silence. I love this book and I have everything planned out for you guys to enjoy. But at the end of the day, you guys decide if this story continues or it doesn't. It's all in yours (the readers) hands.