Chapter 14

On Monday, Vania went to school earlier since she wanted to think. Last night was eventful. Thomas confessed his feelings for her. Her parents told her that it might be time to choose herself over Luis and she auditioned for a show that was in Salt Lake City.

She walked inside the school and saw that there weren't a lot of people. She walked to her locker and started to pull out the books she needed for the day. She felt someone walk up to her. "Hey," Vania heard Thomas say. She closed her lockers and saw Thomas standing there looking nervous. "Hey," Vania replied.

"Look what I said the night of the performance was a bit out of the line. Your business with Luis is not my thing to know or worry about. I just hope that we can move on. So there is no weirdness between us. The girls really like you as well as the boys. So I don't want what I told you to be the reason that you don't hang out with the girls." Thomas ranted nervously, making Vania smile softly.

"I get it. Don't worry. I just needed time to time. Look I won't deny that I might be crushing on you a bit but I want to figure some things out first. Then we can talk about what happened. Okay?" Vania asked.

"Okay," Thomas agreed, smiling

"Well, I should go. I have some teachers that I need to talk to" Vania spoke, making Thomas nod and walk away.

Vania stares at him and walks away. She knows that there is something for Thomas but she doesn't know if she really likes him or if it's because how he treated her was fresh for her.

She opens her locker again when she comes face to face with a picture of Luis and her the summer before coming to Eden high.

"Where are we going?" Vania complains while covering her eyes.

"Don't you trust me?" Luis spoke softly. Even if her eyes are covered. She could hear the smile in his voice.

"I do but not when you randomly come over and tell me to cover my eyes. Then making me go almost the whole town not knowing where I am. For all I know, you're planning to kill me and I'm over here dumb out." Vania spoke making Luis just laugh at her words

"Babe you overthink too much you know" Luis spoke, kissing her cheek.

"I have to be in this relationship since I know very well that you won't be," Vania sighed.

The school bell ring made her jump back into the present. She quickly closed the locker and went on her way to her first classroom.