Chapter 18

Vania was walking to school when she bumps into Guy.

"Oh hey Vania" Guy spoke smiling, stop

"Hey Guy," Vania replied, nodding.

"Where were you on Friday?" Guy asked, confused.

"Oh, I skipped it. I wasn't feeling up to being at a party" Vania answered, shrugging.

"I wished I could've skipped it but Connie really wanted to go and I didn't want her to go alone," Guy said, sighing.

"That's sweet" Vania smiled, she knew how much Guy loved Connie. From the first moment that Guy and Connie met. He always had eyes for her. Which was cute.

"Well, I should leave you. I have to catch up with Kenny for a class project." Guy spoke, breaking Vania's train of thought.

"Okay see you at practice" Vania replied walking away.

"Hey Vania" Dean ran up to her

"Hey, Dean" Vania looked at him.

"Have you seen the ducks that went to the party?" Dean asked smiling

"Just Guy. Why?" Vania answered

"They still have a hangover. They party so hard that it's Monday and they still have a hangover. Coach is gotta make them do so much work" Dean explains smiling.

Coach Orion had a rule that if you come to practice drunk or hungover that he will make your practice twice as hard. He made that rule because once Goldberg came to practice drunk and threw up all over the ice. Which ended him up on the bench for a month and cleaning the ice after practice for three weeks.

"He's going to be so mad" Vania complained, when Coach Orion gets mad, it's worse.

"Hey he's going to be mad at them, not at us" Dean spoke

"We're going lost practice time because Coach is going focus on punishing them," Vania replied

"Oh come on. We deserve a break from practicing so hard." Dean comforts Vania.

"But-" Vania started but Dean wrapped an arm around her and covered her mouth.

"You need a break and I need a break. Adam needs a break too" Dean whispers making Vania roll her eyes.

She slaps his hand away smiling. "Move your hand. God knows what you do with those nasty things" Vania spoke.

"Oh, you know but you just refuse to acknowledge it" Dean spoke, making Vania gag.

"I'm going to find someone more normal to talk to" Vania walked away making Dean burst out laughing.

"Who? Your lover boy?"Dean spoke, making Vania walk faster.

Vania walks into her first class to see Thomas sitting there already. She has seen Thomas around and nods at him but that was about it. She kinda misses him. The bell rang and Vania quickly went to her seat.