Chapter 16

The next day after practice, the team was changing in the lockers. "Guys there is this party that I heard that one of the cheerleaders is throwing. We should go " Fulton suddenly spoke making everyone turn over to look at him

"I don't know guys. " Kenny reply looking skeptical

"Oh come on. Nothing will happen. We all will just stick together. Goldberg replied, nudging Kenny a bit too much.

Vania and Dean both shared a look knowing Goldberg was lying. They never really stay together. They quickly leave one another just entering the party. "Fine but if something happens. Don't blame me" Kenny sighs out and walks out.

"So who's in," Fulton asked and almost everyone agreed.

"I'm skipping this one," Dean told Vania.

"Yeah me too," Vania replied. She has been checking her email to see if she got anything back about the show in Salt Lake City.

Dean left leaving Vania alone to pack her things

"We should go shopping girls" Julie came up to Vania arms hooked with Connie.

Vania turns around not believing that they actually invited her. they tend to ignore her.

"We should buy tomorrow. I have to help my mom with cleaning the house" Connie complains, rolling her eyes.

"Why clean the house?" Julie asked

"Tomorrow my mom will have my both grandparents coming for dinner. My grandmother from my dad's side always complains that the house is so dirty whenever they come over. " Connie explains.

All while Vania just stands there shocked. The girls turn to Vania waiting for her to answer.

"So what do you say, join us on a shopping trip," Julie asked

"I was planning on not going. It's not really my type of place." Vania answers by getting her bag over her shoulder.

"Oh come on. Join the ducks for a little fun." Connie spoke, nudging Vania.

"Plus Luis will be there. You guys can have fun" Julie wink, making Vania sick to her stomach.

"No thanks. But thanks for inviting me anyways" Vania spoke walking away trying to get away from the conversation.

"Luis is right. She has changed" Connie whispered to Julie as Vania walked out of the room.

"No wonder he asked us to take her under our wing" Julie replied walking out of the lockers.

"I hardly even recognized her. I mean Vania would always do everything to please Luis now she's acting like she is too good for Luis. Poor Luis" Connie spoke walking through the halls.

"ENough of tragic Vania. How're things with Guy?" Julie asked.

"The same thing. I have been wanting to do it but nothing." Connie rolled her eyes.

"Boys," Julie whispers, making both of them giggle.

Hello, my amazing readers. Like always comment what you think. What should everyone do? Are you Team Luis or Team Thomas? Until next time.