Chapter 35

Vania knew that she needed to tell her parents about the whole show in Salt Lake City, along with should she take it? She knows that she told Thomas about being an actor but could she really follow it like that. Is she really going to a whole new state to be in a show? She has never done this. The only singing she has done is with the Ducks or her parents. Now she is going to be singing in a show.

She walked into the living room to see her mom cleaning the room and her dad at the piano. She goes back to when she was little. Before the kidnapping, where her mom would just clean around and her dad would be at the piano writing or playing music. Where she wasn't heartbroken and confused about the next step in her life.

"Hey sweetheart," her mom spoke once she noticed Vania standing there.

"Hi," Vania replied, walking up to her mom.

"Can you imagine how much of a mess your dad can make by himself?" her mom joked looking around

"I was writing," Vania's dad said, not looking up from what he was writing.

"Still doesn't mean that you can make a mess, I love you but next time please pick up after yourself" Vania's mom said, kissing him and walking away.

Vania walked up to her dad. He made space for her to sit.

"What's up," he asked, looking at her.

"I have to tell you something," Vania whispered nervously.

"What is it about love," He asked, rubbing her back.

" A while back, I saw this ad for auditions for this show that sounded pretty cool. So I sent in auditions and yesterday, they sent me an email that they want me to be in this show" Vania answer

"Oh okay, what's the problem, love?" He asked.

"They are filming in Salt Lake City, Utah and they want me to go right away" Vania answer

"Oh, shit" he whispers.

"What do I do" Vania asked

"What do you want to do sweetie," He asked

"This kind of stuff doesn't come twice in the world and thinking about it makes me giggle but I don't know how to say goodbye to my friends" Vania answer

"But like we said a couple of months ago. Don't you think it's time that you start to put first" he spoke.

" I'm scared that this could fail on me" Vania replied

"This could be a success for you," He replied.

Vania nods and starts to think about it and already knows what she's going to do.

You guys keep giving some ideas. The whole book is already written but I might just add more chapters. So I hope you enjoyed it. Comment down your thoughts?

Tag List 

papiswrld
hydhhj78