Chapter 31

Dean and Adam were against the idea of Vania talking to Luis but Vania knew that it's time for Luis to hear what she has to say. She's done being the nice sweet girlfriend. They're over.

So Vania set up a meeting with Luis in the rink. She knew that there might be tears or just yelling from her part but whatever it is. Something is sure, she will feel much better after this.

"Hey" Luis spoke, seeing me walking up to him.

"Hey," Vania replied standing in front of him.

"Look I'm sorry" Luis started but Vania raised her hand to stop.

"I know you're sorry. I have read the letter that you put in my locker. You have already said what you wanted. Now it's my turn. I loved you Luis with all my heart. You were perfect for me when I needed you. It was something perfect. " Vania spoke

"I love you too" Luis whispers but Vania ignores him and continues.

"I know that you loved me but somewhere between when we won against the warriors and now. Something changed and I didn't want to admit it. When you, whom I thought was the love of my life, cheated on me, I felt betrayed, humiliated, and disappointed besides being heartbroken. I felt like the person I trusted the most backstabbed me in the most awful way. Also, I couldn't help but wonder how come I didn't see it before. Just like that, my sense of self-worth disappeared overnight. I asked myself what you missed in our relationship that you had to search for in someone else. What did Connie have that I didn't? Every single one of these thoughts and questions ran through my head the moment I found out that you cheated. Obviously, you never loved or respected me the way you should have because you don't do a thing like this to someone you love. I stayed by your side these three awful years because I always thought that you and I were worth fighting for. I didn't give up on us. I waited for you to change back. Then when you changed it was because you knew that you did something that was messed up. You knew that I was going to leave. That's you wanted to have the dates as we used. Why did you always tell me that you loved me? I'm sorry but Luis, we are never going to be able to go back to the way we used to be." Vania spoke looking at Luis in the eyes.

Vania looks down to wipe the tears that build up in her eyes. Luis wanted nothing more than to go and comfort her but he knew that he was the reason for the tears and that was the last thing Vania wanted from him.

"I'm still going to be in the ducks but everything between us has changed," Vania said, she then turns away and walks away. She felt better now.

Hello my amazing readers, how are you guys doing today? Anyways, comment your thoughts on the chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys. Was Vania a bit too much or too little? I don't know what you think?

Tag list 

papiswrld
hydhhj78