Chapter 26

Thomas was in his class when he felt his phone ding in his bag while he was in the studying hall. He took it and saw that the guys were texting non-stop in the chat they had for the band, their girlfriends were also in it.

Gordon: Have you heard about Vania and her boyfriend?

Robert: Alex just told me.

Fletcher: dude what the hell, I just overheard some girls talking about it.

Thomas: What are you guys talking about? What happened to Vania?

Thomas hasn't talked to Vania in a while since he wanted to respect her space. He knew that Vania still texts with the girls which was good.

Alyssa: the asshole of Vania's boyfriends cheat on her with one of the other girls in the team. Vania didn't deserve that.

Thomas' stomach drop. Luis cheated on Vania. He knew that he was a dick to her but he never would think that he would hurt Vania this bad to cheat on her.

Robert: Have any of you girls talked with Vania?

Lauderdale: we texted her but no replied. We were thinking about trying to look for her and just give her our support.

Alyssa: I can't believe that her 'team' would do that to her. I mean the chick had her own boyfriend. He's really chill.

Alex: I hope we can find Vania and be there for her. I can't imagine what she feels.

Thomas wanted to run out and find Vania but even he knew that right now Vania doesn't need another problem. He could hope that Vania would let the girls help. They were very nice and helpful.

On the other hand, he wanted to find Luis and beat him for hurting Vania. How could he really risk losing Vania like that? Vania was very sweet to everyone she knew and for her to be treated like that from her boyfriend and someone that was supposed to be her friend, her teammate.

Lauderdale: We will text her and see if we can be of any help.

Thomas: Keep me updated on her please?

Alex: Will do.

Hello my beautiful readers, I hope you guys enjoy this. Like always comment your thoughts on the chapters. Team Thomas or Team Luis. 
Bbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeee

Tag List: 

papiswrld
hydhhj78