Chapter 29

In the mornings was the only time that Vania was the only time that she had by herself. Dean and Adam have been very sweet with being with her during so Luis wouldn't come near her. If they weren't around, the girls were.

Thomas texted her to ask how she was. Which she always finds nice of him to respect her space while she deals with the whole Luis and Connie thing. She has been wanting to hang out with him. She misses him. Plus he has always been sweet to her. She always has gotten texts from Thomas's band.

She arrived at school to see that Dean or Adam had not arrived which gave her more time to have some alone time. She saw Guy and Kenny walking towards the school. Guy made eye contact with her and quickly excused him from Kenny.

"Hey" Guy walked up to her.

"Hi," Vania replied, nodding to him.

"I have been wanting to talk to you," Guy spoke nervously.

"Me too actually" Vania replied.

They went and tried to find a table away from everyone. The whole school wants to know about them.

"So how have you been?" Vania asked, sitting on a table near the lake.

"As okay as I can with having the whole school looking at me to get a reaction" Guy sat next to her.

"Trust me I know," Vania agreed.

"She has texted me a million times and I never know what to tell her. She wants my forgiveness and I just don't know if I can or if I ever could. I love her but I can't see her without wanting to cry." Guy confesses looking at his hands.

"Dean and Adam block Luis' number from my phone" Vania spoke, making Guy laugh.

"Gosh you gotta love Dean and Adam," Guy said smiling.

"Look Guy I know that you have been in love with Connie since you could remember. I swear that I have never seen someone love someone else besides my parents than you love Connie. I know the feeling of thinking and believing that you're going to grow with someone but they go and prove you different. Suddenly that plan you had is gone and you feel lost." Vania said tear up.

"Then you feel bad because you have friends that are also friends with them and you don't want to make them choose but you know that you will hurt if they still hang with them." Guy continued

"Exactly!" Vania agreed.

"I miss those times when we were very young and thought that we would grow as a team. Never breaking up." Guy spoke looking at the lake.

"It's scary now that everything is different. You almost feel unknown to yourself." Vania spoke

"I don't think I can play again with Luis or Connie. I thought that I might quit the ducks. I spoke with Kenny and he said whatever makes me feel like I'm moving forward. What do you think?" Guy spoke

" I think that if this is your way of avoiding Connie and Luis then it's you running away from them and that's worse for yourself but if you don't feel the love you did when we were still skating with Coach Bombay then go for it. Just don't leave because Connie hurt you. Because Connie is one person. The ducks are more than Connie. We're not just a hockey team. We're an actual team. I know that Julie, Dwayne, and Russ have reached out to me, telling me that they're there for me. What about you?" Vania spoke

"Yeah, they have come by and checked on me," Guy answered.

" We're the Ducks, Connie and you were a couple but before your life was about Connie. It was about hockey and the Ducks." Vania grab his hand

"You know I would think that this would make you mute again but nope, I think that this has made you stronger. You should share some of that power with a fellow Duck" Guy joked.

"The world is still moving and so are we." Vania stood, pulling Guy to stand up as well.

You guys finally got to read about Guy' and Vania' feelings. I know that you guys have been very worried about how Guy was doing. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter like I enjoyed writing it. Tell me what you guys would like to see.

Bbbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeee

Tag list

papiswrld
hydhhj78