Chapter 34

At the moment, Vania has been feeling better. There is still a lot of work that needs to be worked on but she's taking one day at a time. Dean and Adam finally let the whole protecting go a bit.

She has been hanging out with the girls whenever she gets a chance. They have been very supportive of her. Which she is very blessed for.

Thomas and Vania have hung out, Thomas being sweet as ever and letting Vania set the tone of the talks. Making sure that he never oversteps.

Julie and the rest of the Ducks have been more normal like they were in freshman year. Which she couldn't be more glad for. She really missed them. They're going to start practicing again.

Guy picked that he was going to remain in the team, which made everyone happy that they weren't going to lose Guy. He has talked with Connie but for now, they are not talking for a while to give Guy some space to be a single teenager.

So when Vania suddenly got a random email that she hasn't seen in a couple of weeks, got Vania confused.

It was from the show that she auditioned months ago. Vania opens it not knowing what to expect.

Dear Vania Nobel

This is about the audition that you submitted a couple of months ago for the show that we are making and filming here in Salt Lake City, Utah. We have already picked out who will be joining us for this journey.

We were blown away by your audition tape. You have some real talent. We are glad to inform you that we would love to work with you. So we are offering the part for the show.

We are hoping to start to film soon in the upcoming weeks. So we read in your informal contact that you are currently a senior at Eden High. We do offer it to school or if you have all your credits and can graduate. We sure can work something out.

Please contact us to talk about any questions that you may have.

Thank you!

Oh shit, she got the part.

There seems to be trouble in Vania. What do you think will happen next? What should she do? I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter like I enjoyed writing it for you. Comment down your thoughts. 

Tag List
papiswrld
hydhhj78