Chapter 28

When Vania finally did reply to the girls. She was nervous, it's hard to show her face around the school with people giving her pity looks. She didn't want the girls to pity her. Yes, Luis cheated but she was stronger than letting herself fall to the ground. Now yes she has cried almost every single day because of Luis. How could she not? For a long time, she thought that Luis and she were going to stay together forever. He was the only guy that she ever really dated and he made it special.

She was more hurt that he did it with Connie. They were that close before but she would never do that to Connie or Julie. They were the only girlfriends she had since she was young until Alex, Alyssa, and Lauderdale.

Talking about them, she was going to hang out at Alex's place. She walked over and knocked on the door. She was greeted by Alex's smiling face.

"Hello stranger," Alex joked, making Vania smile at her joke.

"Hi," Vania replied.

"Come in, come in," Alex pulled Vania into the house.

"Lauderdale and Alyssa are in the kitchen, making a mess," Alex said, taking her hand and leading her to the kitchen where she saw that indeed Lauderdale and Alyssa were making a mess.

"Wow," Vania whispers, seeing there was no clean spot on the table.

"Alyssa was craving some brownies and then after hearing her talking and talking about some brownies. She got me craving some as well. So now we're attempting to make some." Lauderdale explained making Vania smile.

"Well lucky for you, I know how to make some bomb ass brownies" Vania spoke, making Alyssa and Lauderdale perk up.

"Please go and show them before they burn my kitchen down," Alex begged, pulling Vania towards where Alyssa and Lauderdale were standing.

They spend most of the day trying to show Alyssa and Lauderdale how to make some brownies. Once they managed to make one tray without burning it.

They went and sat down on the couch.

"Thank you for helping us make some brownies," Alyssa said, smiling and eating her brownie.

"Well thank you for inviting me over to hang out. It was nice of you to try to support me." Vania whispers, smiling just remembering why she was here.

"Hey, if you don't want to talk about it. You don't have to. You set the rules for this. You want to talk about it then do it but if you want to just spend a few hours not thinking about it. We're here for whatever you want to do." Lauderdale reaches out and grabs Vania's hand.

"It's just... I'm angry that Connie would do that to me and her boyfriend. I thought that even if she had her head up in the clouds. She would still know where the line was." Vania spoke.

The three girls quickly walked over and hugged Vania.

"And we have known each other since we were small, most of my life, it was spent hanging by her side" Vania continued, wiping the tears that fell.

"Well I don't know about her but she lost a really great friend. You were loyal by her side no matter what." Alex spoke, rubbing her shoulder for support.

"Plus she is going to say that she did that to someone that truly is amazing. Not you love." Alyssa spoke leaning her head on Vania's shoulder.

Vania smiled at how good people they were to her.

"I lost one girlfriend but I'm happy that I gain three amazing friends" Vania replied

"Amen, we gain another sister to annoy with," Alyssa joked making the other three laugh.

" In all seriousness, you are going to see this though, I know it" Alyssa spoke, making Vania nod and smile.

Hello my beautiful readers, so what are your thoughts on this chapter? What do you think should be done next? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter like I did writing it. Team Luis or Team Thomas? Comment down your thoughts and or suggestions.

Bbbbbbyyyyeeee

Tag List:

papiswrld
hydhhj78