Chapter 27: Game Night

Alex's POV

We had finally all settled and I was starting to calm down from having Rebekah so close.

"I vote we play the Game of Life next!" Winn suggests.

"The Game of Life?" Lena asks.

"Oh, honey, we have to play" Kara smiles.

"I'm fine with that" Rebekah shrugs. Winn pulls out the board and sets it up for everyone. I have the blue car, Rebekah has the light blue, Kara red, Lena green, James yellow, and Winn is pink. I lift an eyebrow at him and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Ok, Lena college or the career path?" Winn asks.

"Obviously college" Lena smirks.

The game goes on with laughing and some arguing.

"STOP KNOCKING OVER MY CHILDREN JAMES" Win complained.

"YOU HAVE TOO MANY, WINN. THEY'RE FALLING OFF OF YOUR CAR" James yells back.

"I'm a bit relieved that our children will have the ability to fly" Kara laughs.

"Wait, they can?" Rebekah asks. Everyone freezes and stares at her.

"Well, we, uh-" Kara stumbles.

"It's ok. I knew you were Supergirl as soon as I met the Kara version of you" Rebekah laughs. We all laugh again and I shake my head.

"Ok, it's your turn Rebekah" Kara says. Rebekah has to choose between having kids or not. She spins and moves down the family path.

"You do want kids?" Lena asks.

"Yeah, I love kids. I've babysat plenty of times but I want to have the experience of having my own. It's different having something that came from you than just watching someone else's. I've considered adoption before too" Rebekah responds. I smile at her and realize it's my turn. As much as hearing Rebekah wants kids it reminds me of my fight with Maggie.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Rebekah holds my hand underneath the table, hidden from everyone else. I give her a grateful look and spin. I move down the family path and land on twins.

"Starting out strong. You'll have a car full like Winn at that pace" Rebekah jokes.

"Dont hate on my children! They will be mini geniuses like me and will be the next leaders of technology. No offense Lena" Winn says.

"None taken. I've given up that life for a better one" She responds. She nuzzles into my sister and I look away. I dont mind them being lovey in front of us, but it's almost torture not having anyone to do that with.

"Ok game change!" Kara says.

"I havent even retired yet!" Winn complains.

"Well, Im bored of this game. Let's play Taboo" Kara responds.

"Oh no Im terrible at that game" Rebekah groans.

"Something that Im better at? I vote for Taboo!" I snark.

"I'm to sit this game out. Last time I played with Kara she almost burned a hole in me for not knowing the word" James mutters.

"But I didnt! It was such an easy word" Kara pouts.

Rebekah leans over to me and I could feel her breath on my ear. This makes me shiver and I close my eyes momentarily.

"Im glad that Im fireproof now" she whispers.

"Your clothes arent" I whisper back.

"Should I be worried Babycakes?" she husks. This makes me blush and I open my mouth to retort back when Im interrupted.