Chapter 29: The Reveal

Alex's POV

I bit my lip waiting for Rebekah to answer my question.

"Sure. Is everything ok now?" She asks. I nod my head and I let her fly me to the Fortress.

My heart is pounding in my chest but I know that I cant keep this secret any longer. I select a special coat left for me since it was so cold. Rebekah looked around as I lead her to the main room. I stopped in front of the control panel and stared at the space where my hand will be scanned. I could feel Rebekah beside me.

"Alex?" She murmured. I said nothing as my shaking hand touched the console. The screen in front of us came to life and I didnt look up. I knew what it would say, but I was afraid how Rebekah will react.

There was silence next to me and I finally looked up. Her face was glued to the screen. I could see her cobalt eyes reading what it said. She slowly turned to me with wide eyes and her mouth open.

"I know this is weird but I just couldnt keep this anymore. Ive known for a few months and I wanted to take this slow. We've just started to get to know each other and-" I was cut off by her hug.

I froze not knowing what to do. Rebekah pulled away with a sigh and smiled.

"Thank God! I'm so glad it wasnt some prissy, ugly ogre" she laughs. It was my turn to stare at her with my mouth open.

"What?" I say absently. She pulls me in and I close my eyes as soon as I feel her lips on mine. They were gentle and soft.

I wrap my arms around her in return and smile. Rebekah pulls away and I giggle. ALEX DANVERS GIGGLES NOW!? She looks into my eyes and kisses me once more.

"I love you" she whispers between us.

"I have a deep regard for you as well" I whisper back.

"Did you just reference a kids movie?" She teases.

"Tell any of the agents and I walk" I mumble jokingly.

"Well I dont want that so guess I'll have to keep my mouth shut" she laughs.

We spend some more time alone at the Fortress before returning to the main land. Rebekah slipped her hand in mine once we landed and she changed back into her casual clothes. I texted Kara to meet with us and leaned onto Rebekahs shoulder. I was so happy to finally have this off my chest and know that she felt the same.

Suddenly there was a boulder in my stomach when I realized something. I tried not to think about it too much but it nagged at me. It almost scared me but I also was excited. As I held Rebekahs hand as we walked I looked up to her. Her eyes sparkled, a smile played at her lips, and her hand gently grasped mine.

I didnt want to get ahead of myself either. We only just acknowledged we were soulmates. Yet that fucking boulder still sat. Could we really have kids?

Kara's POV

OMG ITS REALLY HAPPENING. Alex texted me to meet up with her and Rebekah. I buzzed with excitement as we met with her and they told us what happened. I was so happy that my sister was finally starting to be happy again. She deserved to have the right person next to her and I think that Rebekah is the perfect fit. Lena and I also had our own news to tell her.

We didnt make up our minds about a name for the baby at the time but we finally chose one.

Alura Elizabeth Danvers.

Our baby girl slept while Alex broke the news but woke when our excitement got a bit loud. We tried to soothe her but she continued to cry. Alex then reached for her and Lena carefully handed her over.

"Little Alura. Whats wrong sweetheart? You going to make your poor parents so sad if you keep this up" she cooed.

Alura stared up at Alex with curious eyes and stopped crying. Her face looked confused but she at least was quiet. I look at Rebekah and saw that she was staring at my sister. I knew that look and shared a glance with Lena. My wife smiled and knew she was also thinking what I was.

Lena's POV

I shared a look with Kara and smiled. The gleam in Rebekahs eyes as she watched Alex interact with Alura was cute. I was so glad that my sister-in-law was on her way to getting the happy ending that she was craving for so long.

We spent time together for a while before going our separate ways. Kara held Alura while she finally fell asleep again. I thought back to the looks on both Alex and Rebekah's faces earlier.

"Darling?" I called.

"Yes?" Kara looked to me and I furrowed my brows.

"Would this mean that Rebekah and Alex can have children?" I asked.

Kara looked away for a moment in thought before she looked back to me with wide eyes.

"Oh my Rao, we have to tell them" she says.

"I dont think its anything to panic over, but I do agree we should tell them" I chuckle.

Kara went to put Alura in the nursery while I dialed Alex. The phone was still ringing as Kara came back to the livingroom. There was a click and Alex's voice came through.

"Hello?"

"Alex? Its Lena. Kara and I just wanted to talk to you about something that we had forgotten to mention earlier" I explain.

"Oh, sure. What is it?" She asks.

"Is Rebekah with you still?"

"I'll put you on speaker phone. She can hear you now" Alex says. I can hear Rebekab say something like 'I already could' but brush it off.

"We wanted to talk to you about kids" Kara says.

Theres silence on the other line and I feel like we should continue.

"Now that we've established you're soulmates we should warn you. Now that Rebekah is Kryptonian she is biologically capable of getting you pregnant. Just as what happened to Kara and I."

Theres a thud on the other side that worries me.

"What was that?" Kara asks.

"Rebekah" Alex says bluntly.

"We know this is a big thing but we needed to be sure to tell you" Kara says.

"No, I get it and Im glad you did. Thank you guys for calling. I'm going to try and wake my soulmate up now" Alex responds.

We say our goodbyes and Kara laughs.

"Whats so funny?" I ask.

"Poor Rebekah is going to be afraid to touch Alex now" she says.

"How can you be so sure?" I tease.

"Its exactly how I felt when you told me you were pregnant" she retorts.

"I think they will be just fine" I say.

"Sure they will. At an arms length."

*****
What up my mammal jammals. I hope you liked this chapter. Sadly our story is coming to an end. Perhaps the next chapter or two. Please let me know if you want anything specific for suggestions. I already have things in mind but want to know your opinion. Stay trashy raccoons! Til next time!