Chapter 25: Dirty Ceilings

Kara's POV

I was in the training room with my wife going through somethings we have missed.

"You have to stay steady. Thinking of something that makes you calm" I told her.

"What do you think about?" She smiles. I could feel my cheeks burn. I see a smirk emerge on her face and inwardly groan.

"You" I mumble beneath my breath.

"Im sorry Darling what was that?" She asks innocently.

"You" I say a bit louder. My ears burn and my cheeks feel like theyve also burst into flames.

Lena approaches me and kiss the tip of my nose lovingly. We continue on with the training with Lena occasionally teasing me still. We were finishing up when the door to the room opens. Alex walks in with a small smile.

"Hey you two. Hows the training coming along?" She asks.

"Great! Lena keeps trying to push harder though" I pout.

"Im pregnant not handicapped" my wife retorts.

"Still you should take it easy. I wanted to let you know that I scheduled training Rebekah at opposite times. That way she wont walk in on you guys before we tell her" Alex says.

"Good idea" I nod.

I hand Lena a water bottle and Alex starts to wrap her hands in tape.

"Im going to go down to the gym. All of this stuff with Rebekah and the DEO are really taking a toll. If you need me just call me, ok?" She smiles.

"Sure thing. I think we're just going to go home but let us know if you need anything too" I respond.

We go our separate ways and Lena and I head back to our home. She rubs a hand over her baby bump and sits on the couch. Something startles her and she snaps her attention to her stomach.

"Darling! Here give me your hand" she says. She places it on her belly and I could feel kicks against my palm.

I sit down beside her and curl around them. My hand stays where it is and my eyes well up in happy tears. Lena snuggles into me and there's some more kicking.

"Someone is happy to have attention from mom" Lena chuckles.

"I've been meaning to ask you. What do you want the baby to call us? Who is mom? Or mommy?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking of being mommy. Mom once they've grown older" Lena responds. "What would you like to be called love? Had you wanted to be called mommy?"

"No, I was thinking of teaching them Kryptonese. I would be jeju at home and with friends, but in public I think I like Ma" I respond.

"Ma?" Lena giggles.

"Or mama. Either one!" I blush. I feel Lena kiss my jaw and put a hand on mine.

"I think those are very good choices. I also think its a good idea to keep your familys legacy going" she says.

I smile to myself and enjoy the moment. The fluttering kicks I feel against my hand, Lenas warm body next to mine, and a love that continues to grow everyday for them.

Alex's POV

I punched the bag one more time for good measure before lowering my fists. I was so anxious lately knowing who my soulmate was. I really was beginning to like Rebekah but I almost felt unworthy. She was almost too perfect and I was..... me.

I sighed to myself and grabbed my water bottle. After a short break I still had pent up energy. I got on a treadmill and decided to jog for a while. I was so engrossed in my music that I didnt see that someone had entered the gym.