Wicked Game

I sat on Five's bed waiting for him to come back from training.

I have special abilities but they don't include me in training because I'm too dangerous to train with them, I have to train on my own, with supervision from my father and Pogo.

I hear five walking towards the room and get so excited to see him after only 2 hours since I last saw him. Five walks through the door. "Hey, there." I say with a big smile. "Hey, beautiful." He greeted with a smirk.

I get off his bed and kiss him. He smiles into the kiss.

I get his Chris Isaak vinyl and 'Wicked Game' started playing on his record player. I smile and hold my hand out. "Five Hargreeves, will you take this dance?"

"Yes, I will." He grabs my hand and pulls me in. He rests his hands on my lower back and I wrap my arms around his neck, with our foreheads leaning against each other, whilst we look deeply into one anothers eyes.

We slowly dance to the song, resting my head on his chest and I can feel his calm heartbeat.

I exhale, happy that I'm with the boy I love. The song finishes and I look up at him.

He kisses me softly and I kiss back with the same energy. We pull away from the kiss and he smiles.

"I think I'm inlove with you." I mutter, not realising I just said that.

"I think I'm inlove with you too." He says back staring into my eyes.

"Oh shoot, I said that out loud." I laugh. He laughs too and I rest my forehead back on his.

All of the sudden he tackles me onto his bed and i giggle uncontrollably.

"Bedtime now." He wraps his arms around my waist and I place my hands on his chest with one of my legs over his.

"Such a softy." I tease him. "Hey, I am not a softy." He protests, slightly offended.

"I am brave and fierce, I'll have you know." He states proudly. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I boop his nose and giggle.

He rolls his eyes playfully. "Goodnight, princess."

"Night night." I close my eyes and smile.

"Softy." I whisper, only just loud enough for him to hear. "Hey!" He whisper-shouts.

I giggle and we both fall asleep in each others arms.

~~~~

holy- this was pretty cute.

hope yall enjoyed this first imagine.

this was my first time writing an imagine so sorry if it's total trash
✌😗

ly all  💗

[EDITED]