bombs away

this song bruu

anyways enjoy u guys

——

five sat at the bar deep in thought.

"boo!" zero grabs his shoulders, he drops his drink and he spills it all over himself.

five sighs heavily.

"ooh sorry about that." zero backs up little bit.

theres a blue flash and as zero is backing up she bumps into something. "ouch." she turns around to see a very furious five.

"im sorry, i really didnt mean to." zero becomes intimidated and tries to walk away.

theres another flash and yet again she bumps into something.

"listen i said sorry. what else do you want me to do? get on my knees and beg for forgiveness?" she gets annoyed.

she looks down at his clothes which are covered in tequila. she could see his chest and stomach through his shirt.

he walks closer towards her with an expressionless face.

"ugh you are so annoying." she pushes him out of the way for a third attempt to escape him.

he grabs her waist and throws her down on the couch. "oww, is this really necessary over some spilt tequila?" she gets up.

"you think you are so in control over everything i do let me leave dickhead!" she slaps him across the face with force.

he looks back at her, chuckling slighty. "no."

"whatever. you asked for a fight so you will get one." she kicks him in the leg causing him to almost fall.

he grabs her wrists and twists her round so she is facing away from him but he is right up behind her. "you know you'll lose, z."

"oh really?" she smirks and lifts her foot up close to his special area. "one move and ill do it smartass."

he gets ready to spatial jump but not before she kicks him.

he reappears in front of her on the floor in pain, holding his groin. zero giggles menacingly.

"how silly of you to underestimate me." her eyes turn pink as she walks towards him.

five begins to float. "put me down." he commands.

"i would.. but im enjoying this." she shrugs.

she begins to float too, to his level, she gets closer to him, right up in his face.

"put me down you.." five hesitates. "go on.. say it." she taunts. "you bitch." he finishes.

she laughs. her eyes go from pink to red.

five has a look of fear all across his face. "okay please, you are taking this too far."

"am i? were you not the one about to choke me and do awful things to me over some spilt tequila? i mean you just loveeee to see me in pain, dont you? i think its my turn." she grins.

five stays suspended in the air as zero uses her powers on him. "stop it, zero."

"how about no." she puts him in more pain.

five spatial jumps out of the air. he pants heavily.

zero frowns as her eyes go back to pink. she brings herself back to the ground, she walks up close to five.

"dont ever throw me onto a couch, and try to choke me again." zero scowls.

"is that a threat or a promise?" five smirks.

"you cocky little bastard." she grabs the collar of his shirt and bring his ear to her mouth. "a threat." she whispers, tickling his ear, making him shiver.

"even better." he whispers into hers.

she lets go of him and leaves the room with a smile. "that was weirdly attractive of him." she says under her breath.

she hears a noise from behind. "oh i know you are dying over it." five remarks.

she turns around but hes gone. she turns back around to go up the stairs. "boo!" five is there.

she falls over and he spatial jumps elsewhere. "fuck you!" she yells as loud as she can.

as shes lying on the floor five yet again reappears and hovers above her. "you wish." he smirks and goes again.