candy

THIS SONG IS ADDICTIVE.

i love this song so much, ill be doing the dishes with my headphones in and this songs plays and i literally leave the dishes and start dancing😭

so groovy, anyway enjoy my lovelies 🫶🏻

——

Azealia kicked one of the six strangers across the face, knocking him to ground, she keeps her foot on his chest to stop him from moving.

"Which one is your leader?" She uses a stern and threatening tone.

"What the hell are you?" He yelled in fear.

"A fucking nightmare. Now tell me, who is your leader?" She leaned down and wrapped her fingers around his neck.

"That one." He points to what looked like a teenager, dark brunette hair, and in a.. school uniform?

She left the man on the ground walking over to the boy who was facing away from her.

She went to grab his neck but he disappeared in a flash of blue.

She was tugged from behind and pulled into a chokehold. "Get off!" She yells.

"Who are you?" The boy gritted his teeth.

"None of your business." She tried to pry his arms away.

He squeezed tighter. "You're hurting me!"

"Good." He kept her in an extremely tight hold.

"Are you into that shit or something?" She chuckled.

He kicked the back of her leg.

She collapsed and grunted. She looked up at him as he crouch down to her level and snatched her by the collar of her shirt.

He got close to her face and examined her features. "Who are you?"

"I already told you, that's none of your business!" She gave the same energy as him and got in his face.

"Okay then, who do you work for?" He sarcastically smiled.

"Get off my case, Pippi Longstockings!" She made a remark to his school socks.

He pulled her up onto her feet and towered over her, keeping a firm grip on her.

"Keep that up and I'll throw you of this building." He threatened.

"But then you'll never know who I am.." She taunts.

He stared her down, a scowl lingering on his expression. "Then who are you?" He pulls her closer.

She showed him a ring on her finger.

He gazed at it for a moment, the realisation hit him like an anvil.

"Hello, sweetie." She smirked.

"Azealia? How'd you get here?" He let go of her.

"You brought me back from the apocalypse with you, just.. in the wrong place."

"So you survived?"

"Did you not recognise me as you were a few more jokes from smashing my head in?"

"It's been 45 years since I saw you like this I think it's safe to say I'm gonna struggle to recognise you. Last time we saw each other we were old enough to be pensioners." Five put her hair behind her ear.

"That's a good point." She shrugged, smiling and rest her arms on his shoulders.

He held her hips. "Did you miss me?" She tilted her head.

"Of course." He stared into her golden eyes.

"Good." She smiled even brighter.

"So you decided you want to reunite by getting into a heated fight with me?" Five frowned.

"Gotta make it fun." She defended herself.

"So you smashed my brother onto the ground?" He chuckled.

"Who the big gorilla looking one? Or the one wearing a really nice pink scarf? Or the one dressed up as a wannabe batman?"

"You knocked all of them down?" Widens his eyes.

"I have powers, duh." She jolted her head.

"Forgot about that part." He sighed.

"I don't know how but I brought someone else over with me, I mean it shouldn't be possible."

She steps back and lifts her shirt up to reveal a bump.

Five stared at her stomach and also stepped back. "How?"

"Must've just delayed, I mean the last time we.. uhm.. was years ago. And now all the sudden with my new body.. it decided it wanted to live?" Azealia  awkwardly coughed.

"YOU LET ME KNOCK YOU OVER WHILST YOU ARE CARRYING OUR BABY??!!"

——

A more light hearted one, disclaimer: they are both over the legal age mentally and physically!

Obviously there are no sus scenes in this but just thought id let you know!