Just the way you are

Y'ALL GET THE TISSUES READY THIS ONE BOUTA BE SO CUTE THAT YA GONNA BE IN LITERAL TEARSS.

you can already tell by the song that this is gonna be cute one.

----

y/n was getting ready to go to a gala with her family. she gets her navy blue, silk dress on. it reached right down to her ankles.

she smiles and then turns to her side whilst looking in the mirror.

she sighs and forms her lips into a thin line. she tries to hold in her tears, trying not to ruin her make-up.

"god." she mutters out.

she snivels loudly trying to keep it together.

her brother five walks in. "hey y/n, you okay?" a concerned look makes it's way onto his face.

she doesn't answer and just breaks into tears. five quickly steps in to give her a hug. "hey, hey, hey. shh." he rubs circles on her back to calm her down.

"what's wrong?" he pulls from the hug and puts his hands on her shoulders looking into her eyes.

"it's just.. i look so.. scrawny." y/n looks back into his eyes with tears streaming.

"hey, hey, no, no, no. y/n hargreeves. you are amazing, just the way you are." five reassures her.

y/n chuckles and smiles. "thank you five."

"you're welcome, and the dress is beautiful." he compliments.

five holds y/n's hand as they walk downstairs. they make their way out to the limo.

five gestures for her to go in first.

~ time skip ~

they get home and y/n is giggling as she enters the academy with five.

they go up to y/n's room. "thanks five, for everything."

"don't worry. i hate to see you upset and you are a really pretty girl. who care's if you're scrawny? you're y/n. the most beautiful girl i know."

they stare into each others eyes for a moment.

five then walks to y/n and puts his lips against hers. y/n instantly wraps her arms around his neck.

they pull away and five stares into her eyes. "beautiful." he smiles and so does y/n.

----

just reminding y'all, YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS.

YOU ARE ALL PERFECT.