💞Epilogue💞

Arshi pov :

We both stopped at few steps away staring at each other eyes. "Really are they agreed" he asked me i smiled nodding my head "they willingly set me free" I told him.

He chuckled "there is a beautiful writer inside of you" he said smiling at me. I blushed at his comment.

We both stood in silence I was waiting for him say something because this silence is killing me.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his arm placing his lips on mine shocking me.

This time I react kissing him back. I ran my hands slowly towards his hair pulling him impossibly closing to me leaving no gap between us.

I can feel every inch of his body just like he is feeling mine. There is love in this kiss. No rush, no dominant.

He slowly caressed my lips with his tongue

"Arshi——I always wanted to tell you this" he said pulling away a little i waited him to say something. "Do you know when did I first notice you" he asked me.

I shook my head negatively "back in our collage days I used to hear your name when teacher called for attendance. I don't know how but I felt like a strong connection with this name" he said.

"I tried to see your face but I couldn't able till that day in corridor where we both colloid each other, for the first time I saw you, I know you before knowing your name" he said I frowned.

"You used to go to your mom's school on a road crossing an house, that's where I used to live, I watched you everyday in that route and in our school" he said.

I remembered what he is saying my mom was a retired school teacher. I used to go to her school after my school time.

Tears formed in my eyes "I don't know that moment you are Arshi. My friend told me about you, the one who check up you when you had panic attacks" he asked me i nodded.

"He said 'finally man you met your girl" he said chuckling himself "when I turn back to see you again you already left" he said.

"I got to know that my childhood first crush and my teenage crush is same girl" he said.

"That's where I fall for you knowing you are always front of me since our childhood" he said tears slipped from my eyes.

"Vicky" I called him my voice was almost chocked "you know when did I fall for you" i asked him. He shook his head negatively.

I smiled "I used to hear your name when teacher taking attendance, I know you since our school days but I never saw your face" I said his eyes filled with tears.

"That day in corridor i saw you first the first time and got to know you. I fall for those dark brown eyes" I said "when your friend called you with your name I got to know that the boy who make my heart skip a beat in few seconds with his eyes is the same guys I have feelings from childhood" I said tears are continuesly flowing from my eyes.

He wiped my tears "I love you" he said!!! These words I craved for to listen a fresh long tear slipped from his eye.

I wiped it with my hand and placed my lips on his. For the first time I initiated a kiss.

He instantly kissed me I pulled back a little "I love you too" I said but he didn't let me finish those words silencing me with a kiss.

Our worlds are so small!! We two have been loving each other since our childhood without knowing each other!!!

And miracle is we both fall for each other at the same time!!! Same moment!!! With same feeling!!!!

***************

Our family is so happy just like us. Now everyday we fought 30 times in a day and said sorry to each other 100 times but never leave each other!!

We even wrote books together now. I am poetic to his books and we are happy with what we have❤️

Miracles can happen in real life too. Destiny is real, love at first sight is real, everything about my life is real, with him I'm completed.

Days may change years may goes happiness may faded but my feelings for him will never change..

It's always him and only him...

Now we both are married and living happily with our parents!!!

This is Arshi and this is my story!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So here is the epilogue of the story......

Thanx for with me in this  amazing journey I hope I don't disappointed you guys❤️

In story the best for me is their love confession💗

What is your's best part in whole story😉

Tell me in comments and do vote❤️❤️❤️

See yaaa👋🏻