Chapter 10

Vikram pov :

She left to her room leaving me in my thoughts. My mind became my own hell these years.

"Loving you was give me happiness. Think about how much happy I will be if I be with you"

Her words are make me feel guilty. I am the one who get her hopes high and left her without giving her proper reason.

Maybe I shouldn't disturb her with my feelings. Now she is suffering.

Maybe she was right if I stayed with her I won't let anything happen to her. But staying with her meaning taking her away from everything.

Today I don't know what took over me but I felt alive when I kissed her finally. Our first kiss was very precious to me still now.

She fit perfectly in my arms just like she was made for me. I don't like it when she talk with other men because I love her!!

I want to yell that I am loving her but what will be the consequences? I thought she was move on and living happily but never thought about the trauma I caused to her.

She was very sensitive yet strongest women. I couldn't stop myself from talking with her or get close to her.

****************

I walked downstairs saw mom and Arshi was laughing. I frowned and joined them "what happen" I asked them sat beside Arshi.

Mom was laughing continuesly I saw Arshi's who is laughing hardly that tears are spilled out from her eyes.

"Can someone please tell me" I asked them both women are not stopping "because mom was telling Arshi about your childhood" Neha told me holding an album in her hands with an evil smirk.

"Don't tell me that this is the same album" I asked her with horror expression she nodded her head proudly like she archived something.

"Yep bro it is" she said "where did it came I thought that was lost" I asked her "but we have copies thinking you've may do something like that" mom said.

I rolled my eyes but realised that Arshi would definitely saw those pics. "Don't tell me Arshi you saw them" i asked her turning towards her.

Her laugh grow more "yes" she said between her laugh. "You look cute Vicky in girls dress" Arshi said pinching my cheeks.

I held her both hands "I am not" I groaned she poked her tongue out I raised my eyebrow. "Do you want me to punish you" I whispered in her ear.

She stopped laughing breathing heavily looking at me with wide eyes I smirked at her. Mom and Neha left when grandma called.

"Tell me" i asked her she shook her head negatively I lean close to her she moved back this continues till sofa edges.

"You can't escape" I said and about to held her she pushed me and start running.

"Catch me if you can" she shouted running I ran behind her. She ran into her room trying to close the door but I held it.

"Let go of it vicky" she groaned pushing door close I smirked at her "nope" I said pushed door wide open.

She stumbled back I closed door behind me she looked at me horrifyingly. Before I could catch her she ran towards bed.

She was other side of bed laughing whole heartedly we both ran but I couldn't able to catch her.

I stopped chasing acting like I was tired. She thought I stopped trying and got relaxed but I rolled on bed held her hand pulling her to me.

She fall on me laughingly and fall back on bed. We both are facing ceiling laughing hardly.

Sometime we stopped and trying to catch breath. "You know I laughed happily after so many years" she said silence fall between us.

"Vicky" she called me i hummed "can you give us a chance" she asked me i turn towards her leaning on my elbow putting my head on my hand.

Her eyes are filled with tears I wiped her tear caressing her cheek "If you don't want it's okay but don't ever say that you don't love me when it was clearly visible" she said.

"I am trying to make things workout Arshi. You don't know anything" I said she looked at me blinking her eyes.

"I just want to be in peace vicky. A peaceful sleep at least a day" she asked me taking my hand snuggling.

I felt my heart broken into million pieces. I fall back on bed opening my arms she looked at me i nodded she immediately hugged me.

I hugged her back she snuggled into me I closed my eyes hugging her tightly. We both hugged each other so tightly.

Soon she fall in sleep I kissed her head closing my eyes. I don't want her to struggle.

The reason I left her was wanting her to be happy but not living like this.

I will make us workout Arshi!!!

I won't ever leave you at any situation!!!

After Neha engagement I will talk with your parents and make them agree for us!!!!

I will never ever leave you!!

I promised myself kissing her head one last time before drifting into sleep with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyaaaa!!!!

How's the story going!!!!

Thanks for ignoring mistakes!!

Whom character you guys loved most?

Arshi
Or
Vikram

Tell me in comments

Do vote