Chapter 22

Vicky pov :

Argh!!! I don't want to let her go but I couldn't stop her!!!

When she asked me to say something I want to say her 'I love you' but I don't know why those words didn't come out.

My blood boiled when I got to know how her parents treat her like that but there is an over love in her parents action.

I was bounded to my decision. I have sister and I know how it will be if she ran away I can't let our family struggle for our love.

I will make everything right arshi. I promise you

I know I make so many promises but I will keep my words arshi.

We two fall for eachother again and again as it was like written on our destiny.

All I want is her happiness nothing is matter to me.

I turn around walking back to arshi room I can't hold my feelings I need to tell her and put my love in words for her.

I was walking towards arshi room "vicky" arshi's dad called my name I saw him walking towards me. "I want to speak to you for a minute" he asked me i nodded.

We went to my room he was silent all the time I know something is wrong and I expect him to lash our his anger but surprisingly he didn't.

"vicky you are a nice guy, anyone wants to give their daughter to you. I know you keep arshi happy but---" he stopped saying.

"Uncle if two persons wants eachother there is nothing wrong in this. We are humans uncle caste, status will go away with time and costume but love can make memories and chirish them life long" I said he looked at me.

"I know it must be very hard to give your daughter to another caste guy but uncle these caste system is we created it but love created us. There is a differece uncle" I said taking a deep breath "I love arshi uncle I can't leave her and I also respect your decision" I told him.

He stared at me without any expression just a blank face. "I can't come out from my rules vicky" he said in confident tone. I nodded smiling at him "I also can't leave arshi uncle" I said to him.

He thought sometime "I don't think you can win my heart, I am not like my daughter" he said "don't worry uncle your daughter has an innocent pure soul who doesn't know how to hurt people. Not like her parents" I said smirking at him.

He was shocked at my reply but composed himself and left my room I know I take a huge step for talking back with Arshi father but I don't want any late.

I will do anything for arshi and her happiness.......

Arshi pov :

I was awake all the night thinking the possible way to make my parents understand. I sighed and get ready for my journey.

I saw time it was 6 in the early morning Megha placed her hand on my shoulder I am controlling my tears I hugged her crying loudly.

She caressed my hair softly "trust Vicky" she said i nodded pulling back wiping my tears "come let's go" she said.

I took my suitcase to downstairs saw everyone is awake and there is a complete silence.

"Arshi come have some breakfast" aunty said i shook my head negatively "no aunty I am not feeling hungry, I will eat in journey" I told her she insisted me but seeing my stubbornness she sighed saying okay.