Chapter 9

Ignore mistakes....

Arshi pov :

"You don't love me right! Then what is your problem——" i asked him with shaking voice.

Silence was filled between us. "Tell me Vicky" I asked him "why?" I asked him.

"Because you are matters to me dammit" he yelled before placing his lips on mine. I frozen in my place not knowing what happen now!!!

He start kissing me like he was hunger for my lips my legs got weaken and whole body was shaking.

He can only do this magic to me with his simple touch. He groaned when I didn't respond "kiss me back" he hissed between kisses.

His one hand moved to my waist and another one was holding back of my neck. My hands automatically went to his hair pulling him more to me.

I start kissing him back there is nothing between us our body stick to each other perfectly.

He bite my lower lip making me moan he pushed me up against wall leaning on me. He held my waist pulling me to his height.

My mind stopped working to think what was happening here on between us.

He left my lips finally when he found I need to breath. We both are breathing heavily, that was the only voices come in room.

"You are matter to me" he said putting his forehead on mine cupping my cheeks. He closed his eyes "yes! I have problem if you talk with other man" he said I stared at his face.

"Just....don't put any name for us. Let it be as now" he said opening his eyes. I don't understand him.

"Why" I whispered "if you don't love me then why are you want me" i asked him. "I don't know Arshi. Just please give me sometime to adjust with the things" he asked me.

He was looking so vulnerable like broken glass his eyes were pleading me "just give me sometime" he asked me.

I would give as many as chance for wining him back. If he wants sometime I will give him.

If that means he come back I would do anything willingly.

"Okay" I said his eyes are bloodshot red with tears. "Really!" He asked me i nodded he smiled kissing my forehead.

"Now leave" I said he looked at me confusingly "I need rest vicky. I also need time to adjust with what you've asked me now" I said pulling myself back from him.

He nodded moving towards door I stood there waiting for him to go outside so I can change my cloths and think about the things.

Before he closed door "don't misunderstand me Arshi. You don't know the consequences that you're welcoming by loving me" he said and left.

What is the meaning behind his words!!

Does that mean he wants us to workout but at the same time stopping for consequences?

*****************

Whole night I keep thinking about his words. I couldn't able to stay in my room so I walked towards garden.