Chapter 5

Arshi pov :

Whole journey was went silence. Car stopped at a huge house through it was a village but everything was so beautiful.

As we stepped my heart was racing fastly I didn't meet Vicky's parents a while since I left that place.

"Come let's go" Vicky said held my hand in his. I was very confused with his acts one second he behave like he cares about me but it won't last a minute.

As we stepped inside saw aunty and uncle was talking about something. "'Mom" Vicky said aunty turned and shocked looking at us.

"Arshi" she came forward with a smiling face she was literally ran towards me walking fastly.

"I missed you" she said hugging me I immediately hugged her back with one hand another one is holding vicky's.

"Arshi" i hear Neha's shouting voice she ran towards me hugging me tightly. I laughed hugging her back.

"Won't you visit us without Vikram" she pouted Vicky stared at me "it's nothing like that" I said she smiled hugged me one last time before pulling back.

"Oh you also came" she said to Vikram with a bored expression he rolled his eyes and held her ear she start whining "Vicky I'm your elder sister leave me" she said.

"So what I'm your brother" he said they both start fighting i smiled looking at them. "Arshi" uncle called me I turn towards him.

"I am so happy finally you are here" he said i smiled. "Your dad and I talked daily but we never end the call without talking about you and vikram" he said.

"I don't know what happen between you two but remember we are also your family. You are like Neha to us" he said.

"Don't ever think about leaving us" aunty said i nodded smiling sadly at them. "Arshi let's go I will show you your room" Neha said.

I nodded and walked with her while climbing steps I felt someone's heated gaze on me it was non other than vicky's.

Whole time his eyes followed my each step causing me to concentrate less on the things which Neha was telling me.

When finally we are in upstairs away from Vicky's presence. I took deep breath when we are finally in room.

"Take rest we will talk later" Neha said left me in room. I sighed and fall on bed staring at ceiling.

I informed mom and dad about this they are coming on engagement day. I felt like I miss something.

What did I miss??

My phone ring clearing my doubts. It was Megha!!!!

Damn!!! I forgot to tell her!!!

I lift the call "how dare you to ditched me in middle of the railway station. And more over you bloody switched off your mobile" she start shouting like a mad women.

"Megha—" "shut up" she yelled "I called aunty and she told me about your bloody plan" she yelled.

"I'm so sorry Megha" I told her about whole thing. When she finally calm down she asked me "are you happy going there".

"I don't know Megha. Vicky's family got close to me so much in these years I can't let them disappointed. And coming to Vicky, don't know what to tell you" I said tears formed in my eyes.

"He has girlfriend now and he was completely moved on" I said found my voices chocked "he told me that she was coming on engagement day" I said.

"Arshi, come back" she pleaded "no it's okay, today or tomorrow I need to face this" I said wiping away my tears.

I heard door knock sound "I'll talk to you later" I said and disconnected the call. I wiped my face and went to open door.

Saw Vicky was standing there with my luggage I was about to take it he pushed my hand away walking inside.

He put my luggage aside and turn towards me and start walking but stopped front of me "come downstairs I'll introduce you to grandpa and grandma" he said I nodded.

He raised his hand touching my cheek I looked at his eyes which were already looking into mine.

He slowly wiped a remaining tear "were you crying?" He asked me frowning. I shook my head negatively "no" I said found my voice muffled with sob I lowered my eyes.

"Arshi" he called me held my chin make me look into his eyes he was so close to me which remain me our first and last kiss.

Slowly our faces leaned my eyes automatically closed when his breath fell on my face. Slowly his lips touched mine sending me a familiar chills.

I don't know what took over me but I liked this. Spending a second with him give me happiness.

"Arshi" we hear Neha's voice my eyes wide open and I pushed Vicky on his chest he stumbled back with a shocked expression.

My heart was racing fast and I don't know that tears are rolling on my eyes. "Arshi—" I stopped him "leave me alone Vicky" I said not looking at him.

"But—-" "please" I pleaded he didn't said anything but left the room. I closed the door and slipped on floor.

I start cried closing my mouth so my sobs won't come out. This is what I am doing since the day he left me.

All the things he does for me telling that he was still in love with me but his words are tearing me apart.

I don't know how much I should hold this. Don't know how much I need to wait for him.

But this was so much paining for waiting for a person who won't come back!!!

Come back to me Vicky!!!

Love me like you used to be!!!

I need the love that you gave me without telling me!!!

I need your love Vicky!!!

I don't want anything or anyone!!!!