Chapter 8

Arshi pov :

I dialled my mom number nervously she pick it up after four rings. "Arshi. How are you" she asked me.

"Fine mom" I said fidgeting my fingers "mom can I ask you something" I asked her.

"Yes" she said "what—-" before I could say anything I hear my dad shoutings.

"How dare her to eloping with some other caste guy" dad said to someone "what is it mom" I asked her.

"Your dad's friend daughter was eloped today morning you know right how your dad hate that" mom said.

"Did she told about her love to her parents" I asked her "yes. She did but why should they agree after all he isn't from their caste" mom said.

Tears rolled on my cheeks but anger was dominate my tears.

I can't raise my voice on my parents but these things are useless. Who need caste when you have a loving person with you.

"Forgot it. You were saying something" she asked me "nothing. When will you come here" i asked her changing the question.

"On the engagement day" she said i disconnected the call sobbing hardly.

They won't accept us!!

They never!!

*************

Preparations are started as engagement day was 5 days away. Everyone was busy. I am helping Neha with her dresses and jewellery.

We came for shopping along with Vikram who is irritated with us. I laughed whenever he make faces when we told him to wait another half n hour.

"Arshi. Is this okay" neha asked me coming outside wearing a dress. "It's perfect. Right Arshi. Come let's go" Vicky said hurriedly held my arm dragging me but I stopped him.

I rolled my eyes "try this also" I told her giving her another dress that I was holding she went inside to trail room.

Vicky was glaring at me "don't you women hate shopping" he asked me "nope. We can only choose what we want and what to wear in only shopping" I said shrugging off my shoulders.

"As you don't have any freedom with other stuff" he said rolling his eyes "yep. We don't have. Because if we women say something you men starting arguing with us" I said pointing my finger at him.

We both sat back on sofa. There is no one present in trail room area. I unlock my phone to saw notifications.

"You still save his wallpaper" Vicky asked me i narrowed my eyes at him "he is my love" I said glaring at him.

"I didn't said anything" he said surrendering his hands "Shahrukh Khan is my forever love" I said in awe.

Vicky narrowed his eyes "You and your favourites" he mumbled smiling himself. "Vicky" I glared at him.

He smirked i hit his shoulder "you can't hurt me" he teased me I felt anger.

I start hitting his shoulder suddenly he held my wrists and pulled me to him I fall on his chest.

Our eyes met make me forget our surroundings. His breath fall on my face and our faces was inch away from each other.

His one hand holding my wrist and another was wrapped around my waist. His touch made me remember our first kiss.

I blushed hardly with his heated gaze. Slowly his eyes drifted to my lips which are shivering.

I don't know how or why his face move closer to me try to capture my lips before it could happen we hear door opening sound.