Chapter 18

Arshi pov :

Car stopped at a function hall in this village it was the only famous function hall.

I stepped out from car still in thoughts of my past I should be careful in front of my parents they can hurt me again like they've done on in my teenage.

Ceremony was started and I was successfully came out from thoughts and enjoy the moment. After I warned Santhosh I didn't came across with him but he was looking like calm which made me doubt on him.

If my parents ever find out that they will surly kill me first and think about later.

I got call from Megha saying that she won't able to come for engagement asking me to give phone to Vicky.

I searched for him inside but uncle told me he was in room in second floor I thanked him and took lift and went to room.

Door was opened and Vicky was giving instructions to someone about arrangements that man leave after taking instructions.

As I walked near him sddenly someone jumped on me make me loose my balance and about to fall back but Vicky held my shoulder from backside.

"I miss youuuu" she shouted I laughed hugging her tightly she wrapped her legs around my waist literally sat on me.

"Oh girl you are strangling me" I groaned she pulled back her head "hi Vicky" she said to him "can you get down" i asked her she smiled sheepishly kissed my cheek.

When she finally got down from me I take breaths but this girl attacks me with her comfy hugs. "I should confirm something about you two" Vicky said we pulled back looking at him.

"What" Megha asked "are you both lesbians" he asked my eyes widened Megha gasped he start laughing clutching his stomach "look at your both faces" he said.

I narrowed my eyes Megha hit his shoulder "oh didn't you know when you kissed me" I asked him smirking at him.

His eyes widened at my statement start coughing. Megha give HiFi to me "tell me Vicky" I asked him batting my eyelashes.

It's my time babe!!!

"Arshi—" "yes Vicky tell me" I asked him moving towards him Megha was fist of laughter.

I placed my hands on his shoulder slowly sensually make him loose his control "tell me, do you think I am not interested in men" I asked him moving closer to him.

Our faces are inch away I tiptoed to his height when our bodies are just inches away immediately his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me to him leaving no gap.

"Don't tempt me" he said as his cold fingers traced my bare waist make me shiver. "Or?" I asked him he smiled our eyes are locked.

I know Megha would run away from us because I didn't felt her presence around us. He slowly placed his wet lips on my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him he start placing his lips on my neck make me moan his name.

I choose to leave my shyness after all he was love of my life and there is nothing wrong.