No Depressed Beanz Allowed - (Rikku X Shizu)

Okay so I know I shouldddddd be doing requests.... But I sorta just wanted to do an Angst with a depressed person so... yeah!

ANYWAYSSSS... This is basically a depressed Shizu and Rikku helping them through It. Also, SUPER SORRY IF I USED HE INSTEAD OF SHE FOR RIKKU! IM STILL TRYNA GET USED TO IT!! XD - Anywaysssss... Hope Y'all Enjoy!!!

WARNING - Includes, 'Colorful Language' - Don't know why I've just always wanted to say that - And some talking suicide and self harm.

Ps - I had literally no idea how to do this and I freaked out half way through so... sorry if it's not the best

—————

Shizu's POV

I slammed my head into the table, my entire body shaking. I was a let down, a failure, a waste of space in this world. You might be  thinking, 'But Shizu!! Your supposed to be the happiest bean ever!!!' Was that true on the outside? Yes. On the inside? Not so much.

A million thoughts swirled around in the head, making my all of them fuzzy and my vision blurred. But I could still clearly hear that little echoing voice called depression, chipping away at the small amount of sanity I still had lurking at the back of my mind.

YOUR SO USELESS EVEN YOUR MOM HATES YOU! The voice screamed at me. No! Go away! I don't care if my mom hates me, she's a jerk.

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE YOUR FRIENDS! THERE CONSTANTLY ANNOYED BY YOUR STUPID HAPPY SMILE AND YOUR UGLY FACE! It screamed, echoing again and again, like it was stabbing me with a knife over and over. Shut up! SHUT UP!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE!? The voices growled at me, sinking me deeper into my dangerous thoughts.

RIKKU DOESN'T EVEN REALLY LOVE YOU!!

My chest felt like it exploded. I felt my heart cracking into two, and the hot tears begin to fall down my face. The words weren't the thing that hurt, what hurt was how much they were true.

Rikku could never really love me. She's either taking pity on me, or is mistaking my constant annoyance of a self for love. Even if she did love me, someone like me, a freak, I didn't deserve someone as great as her. She was so amazing, her bright, beautiful smile lighting up everything, while mine just brought frowns to everyone else's faces.

I was a mess. I was a waste of space. I was a freak. I was everything my mom told me I was and more. See, most people thought my mom was just a little mean, but no, she was terrible.

"GET YOUR FILTY ASS OUT OF MY LIVING ROOM YOU BITCH!!" My mom yelled at me. I could feel the tears running down my face as she slapped me, leaving a mark. "YOUR NOT FIT FOR THE MIRYOKU NAME, GROW UP AND BE THE DAUGHTER THAT THIS FAMILY'S LEGACY IS WORTHY OF! I CANT BELIVE THE ANCESTORS HAVE BLESSED SOMEONEAS DISGUSTING AS YOU WITH OUR QUIRK!!" She screamed.

I sobbed, remembering the memories that were buried deep in my mind. So, I sat there, in the bathroom on a Saturday night, crying. Crying for my pathetic life, crying for the fact that the world had to make someone as awful as me. Crying for my fake smile. That smile... the smile that made everyone think I was so innocent, that I was a bean. That I've never heard a fucking curse word in my damn life. And that was what I wanted them to think, so that they would never think that I was really as depressed as I was. I curled into a ball, whimpering as the voices got louder.

Come on, you can get out of this. Are you to weak to withstand a couple scratches? Wouldn't surprise me, filthy ass!

Slowly, I stood, pulling myself over to the sink. I rummaged through the drawers, spotting a silver blade that I had put there a month or two ago. I winced, still crying but smiling slightly as I brought the blade to my hand. But before I could do anything, I heard a voice at the door.

"S-Shizu?" They asked. I didn't even need to turn around to realize that it was Rikku.

—————

Rikku's POV

I stood at the doorway, horrified as I saw Shizu stop just as they were about to slice their hand. My breath started speeding up and my heart started thundering as I realized what was happening. I felt the tears, the hot tears that threatened to spill from my eyes. Oh Shizu, why? Just... why?

Eventually, Shizu turned around. Their eyes were slightly glazed over, and their hands shake as they held the blade, the sharp edge hovering a few inches above their skin. And once I saw the broken look on their face, I couldn't hold my tears back anymore.

I sobbed, launching myself at Shizu. Shizu stood there, not moving even and icy, just trembling madly.

"Why?" I asked, not willing to say anything more than that. Shizu's voice sounded emotionless.

"Because my mom was right. I am a freak. Everyone gets annoyed-just by seeing me because they have to put up with my stupid smile. All. The. Time. And I don't deserve them, I don't deserve you." Shizu muttered, tears on the edges of their  eyes.

"That's not true!" I screamed, my voice sounding with a touch of anger. Shizu look surprised. I cupped Shizu's face in my hands. "Your perfect just the way you are! Don't let anyone else change you! You said it yourself!"

And then Shizu broke down. Tears came pouring out of their eyes as they sobbed, the water staining their face. Shizu mumbled out broken up apologies, cut apart by sobs and sniffles. I honestly think I was crying harder though, which was just a tad bit stupid on my part.

"T-t-t-th-ank-k y-yo-ou R-R-Rik-ku." Shizu said, their usually cheerful voice raspy and hoarse.

I smiled, wiping away Shizu's and my own tears. "It's okay Shizu, just please don't hurt yourself." I said, hugging them tightly.

Shizu smiled at me, before slowly pressing their lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around their neck. Unfortunately, the dumb human body needs air to live. We broke apart, smiling.

We sat next to each other the rest of the night in a comfortable silence. "I love you Shizu," I mumbled. Shizu's face went slightly red.

"I love you too Rikku," Shizu replied.

~~~~~

Ah yes, this is the project that I have been working on for the past... week and a half. Damn, I really need to stop procrastinating.

Anyways, I very quickly need to complain. WHY WOULD A SCHOOL GIVE ITS STUDENTS TWO NEW TEACHERS WITH ONLY 2 AND A HALF MONTHS LEFT IN THE YEAR?!!! IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! AND I ACTUALLY LIKED MY MATH TEACHER FOR ONCE TOO! COME ON!!!

ANYWAYSSSS.... Hope y'all enjoyed this bit of depressing-ness in your lives. Just what we needed. So... Peace Slayer Squad!

- Yo BRO PIE 🥧