Chapter 22

Little Things
One Direction

Loki POV

"You up first this time."

"Oh no."

"Put your foot here, the step up and swing your other leg over."

She gave him an anxious look before she gave it a try, she nearly fell back.

He caught her against him.

"This is a bad idea."

"Possibly, that's what makes it fun. Let me help you."

He helped brace her, one hand on her hip and one hand drifted a little lower, this time she made it up, her cheeks flushed.

"Scoot up as far as you can."

He pulled himself up behind her, and pulled her close against him, not a spare inch between them.

Hel, this feels Valhalla, as he settled his arms around her taking the reins.

She was pressed up against him, his chin resting just above her ear, she pulled her hair to the side exposing the delicate curve of her neck.

What he wouldn't give to lean down right now and kiss right where he could see her pulse beating rapidly, he very nearly did, he was nearly as drunk as Thor was, but he stopped himself just in time.

"Grab on to the pommel for something to hold on to."

He saw her let out a shaky breath and shiver slightly, the air felt fine to him but his jotun blood could have been the reason it didn't feel it.

Thor was already ahead of them but he kept them at a sedate walk, their ride out she had held on to him for dear life and he'd loved every delicious minute of it.

The feeling of her clenching behind him, holding on to him with her entire body, her delicate hands gripping his shirt, he felt the anxiety rolling off of her so he took the reins into one hand and put his hand over one of hers.

She'd relaxed her hand enough for him to weave their fingers together, her flesh warm against his, sending tingles all thru him.

He wanted to make her blush again, so he leaned his lips down to her ear.

"Is this better?"

She shivered against him and he smiled, nuzzling her hair, norns what is this scent, she smells mouthwatering.

"Yes actually."

They reached the stables and he thru the reins at a stable lad, jumping down he turned around to help her down.

She placed her hands on his shoulders, his hands went to her hips and slid her forward so she slid down, her body sliding down his.

He nearly groaned at the contact, he expected her to immediately let go but she just stood there, pressed up against him, her hands resting on his shoulders.

Her lips parted every so slightly, her pale blue eyes were on his, glittering in the moon light and the light from the nearby torches.

"Loki!"

Could Thor have worst timing?

Thor wrapped his arms around both of them, he evaded his brothers hug leaving Eloise to take the brunt of Thor's hug.

She squeaked buried in Thors muscles, before squirming free and patting Thor.

"Come on Thor let's get you into bed."