Chapter 62

************************************
MORE SHAMELESS SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

************************************MORE SHAMELESS SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Eloise POV

Something warm moved move softly along her jaw, waking her as it moved.

"Mmmmmmm, this better be important."

"It is wife," Loki's deep voice reviberated thru her almost down to her bones, drawing her out of sleep.

Sleepily she opened one eye just enough to watch Loki lazily kissing down her neck.

"I like that, you calling me wife."

His body was some how both warm and cool against hers, he was under the covers with her, laying off to the side his legs draped on hers comfortably.

"Mmmmmm I like it too."

She couldn't help smiling at him, her heart swelling with happiness as she looked at him, even with his hair sticking up at odd angles.

"But why did you wake me?"

It was so unusual to see Loki's normally well maintained locks in such disarray, it pleased her to no end.

She closed her eyes again but reached her hands up, running her hands thru his hair, smoothing it back away from his face.

"I wouldn't dare disturb you unless it was important. Open up."

Knowing very well he meant her lips, she decided to tease him and spread her legs as wide as she could.

His voice came out nearly as a growl, "You know that is not what I meant wife. Do not tease me or you may regret it."

"Very well," she opened her mouth something cool and smooth touched her lips as it slid past, she bit down, slowly savouring the sweet burst of flavor.

"Mmmm that's very good," she opened her eyes with a smile to find Loki, leaning on one arm with a plate of food next to her head.

"Good morning."

"A very good morning indeed."

She leaned up to kiss him, and winced as she bent.

"Just as I thought, take it easy."

"Its not that bad."

Loki made a noncommittal noise indicating he didn't believe her.

"Indulge me anyway my darling," he held another grape up to her lips.

He fed her breakfast, refusing to allow her to do the same.

"I already ate."

She stuck her lip out in a false pout, "You already ate without me."

Loki stroked her face, pulling her forward to give her a brief kiss on her forehead.

"You were exhausted."