Chapter 76

Run Boy Run
Woodkid

Eloise POV

Wearily Eloise mindlessly followed Oona thru the city back to her home.

When she entered Oonas home a pair of giant arms engulfed her.

"Lemme go Thor your crushing me!"

She managed to gasp out as Thor squeezed the life out of her.

"Sister! I see you were successful in infiltrating the palace!"

Wearily she sat down, and started telling Thor everything.

"So most of the jotunar will not fight for Laufey?"

"I don't think so. There seemed to be a lot of in fighting. I think if we get the shields down, most won't stand with him, they just want to go home."

A sharp knock drew Oona to the door, opening to reveal Sif, followed quickly by all of the Warriors Three and before she realized it, she was on her feet glaring at Fandral.

"Sister, peace. We need every man we get can, if he dares to put even a finger out of line you have my full permission to cut what ever off you need to to remind him you are a Princess of Asgard."

Fandral gulped and slid around the room to take the furthest seat away from her.

Wordlessly she slipped out one of her other knives and began flipping it in the air and catching it.

"Alright so here is the plan."

Thor began to speak and she tried desperately to listen to him, but after her own part to play, lowering the shields and freeing Loki, she tuned Thor out and laid her head on the table, and just drifted thinking about Loki.

Her best guess was Siygn laid some sort of spell to make Loki forget about her.

But even then, instinctively he knew her and that filled her with joy.

She drifted with thoughts of his fingers drifting across her face and how much she missed him.

Suddenly she was lifted into the air, and her hand went flying, smacking Thor hard across the face, "Oh my God I am so sorry!"

Thor chuckled, "It is alright Sister. I was merely moving you so you could sleep, fear not. "

Oona's small home was over crowded so everyone slept where they could find a bit of space, she tucked herself against Thor's back, his warmth lulling her back to sleep.

Oona shook her awake far too early giving her a few precious moments to get ready.

This time she lined her bodice with a few more knives just incase.

Their walk followed the same path and then time the Jotunar let her pass without a second glance.

Unsurprisingly Kiara was waiting for them in the kitchens with a round toddler clutched on her hip.

"Please, there was no food at all today." She immediately pleaded.

"You don't even need to ask little one."

Eloise quickly gathered food for them and helped her feed the little jotun babe while Oona cooked and slipped out to feed Loki.

"Kiara, would it be possible for you to warn those that aren't loyal to Laufey, to stand down today, if something were to happen."

She broached the subject carefully,  not wanting to pressure the child, but her chance lit up, "Really? Thjazi had been in the camp last night and told us you were a kind person but you are really gonna try to free us from Laufey so we can go home?"