Chapter 29

Loki POV

"Eloise, darling please, listen to me, this is Amora, she's pretending to be me."

He watched with horror as she slowly moved closer to Amora till she was within arms reach.

"He said you would say that." She turned with a smile and ran her hand up Amora's jaw, as she affectionately leaned into Eloise's touch, "I know exactly who Loki is, you can't fool me."

Her hand tangled in Amora's hair as she pulled her in for a kiss, her other fist clenched and pulled back and snapped back punch Amora's face, blood spurting out of her nose.

Amora's appearance shifted back immediately as she screamed grabbing her nose.

Flabbergasted Loki could only watch as Eloise grabbed Amora's long blonde hair and lifted her face up.

"Now you are going to leave me alone. I didn't do anything to you but I will be damned if I let you screw with me like this. Now get out."

She threw Amora down with surprising strength, before turning around to face Loki with a raised eyebrow.

"I- well- damn woman," he reached for her and she side stepped him.

"You deal with her first, unless you want me to continue kicking the crap out of your girlfriend."

Her jaw was clenched as she walked by him, rage clearly evident on her face.

"Sif, I want to go back to the Palace please."

He looked back to see Sif usher her back inside.

"I can't believe you let her do that to me." Amora seethed as blood ran down her face.

"I actually came to inform you, you are no longer welcome at the Palace but seemed Lady Eloise's message was far more effective."

Amora screamed at him before vanishing.

He heard someone step out into the small courtyard with him.

"Loki."

"Sif."

He turned around to face her, his hands grasped behind his back.

"Care to explain why Amora showed up mascarading as you and why Lady Eloise just punched her?"

"Not really, no."

"Good now you can take her back to the Palace."

Eloise came back out, she had changed back into her dress and her hair loose, from what he guessed was an outfit borrowed from Sif, "I'm ready."

"Loki is going to take you back, his way is much faster than walking I promise you."

Sif grinned at him, before giving Eloise a little shove towards him, "Don't worry, he doesn't bite." Sif smiled at her before she left shutting the door behind her.

"I think we need to talk."

"I'd would like to go back please."

Her expression and voice were calm, too calm.

"Please let me explain."

"I don't need any explanation."

"But I really think-"

"Take me back now I am not in the mood for this. I have a massive headache and my hand really hurts. I just want to go lay down."

She snapped at him, bringing her uninjured hand to shade her eyes.

"Alright, but I do want to talk to you later. Come here."

She stepped into his arms, and for brief moment he relished the feeling, as she leaned into him he kissed her forehead while he transported them to her room.