Chapter 61

Between Twilight
Lindsey Stirling

************************************
The smutty moment you all have been waiting 60 chapters for!

This is your SMUT WARNING ⚠️

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤
************************************
Loki POV

Eloise was seated in front of him, as he raced the horse thru field after field of blooming flowers along a route he knew from memory.

"Are you excited wife?"

He nipped at her ear lobe as he spoke, she shivered in response, she turned ever so slightly to glance at him and she was bitting her lip.

"I'm glad to be with you. Now will you tell me where we are going now?"

"We are in Vanahiem. My mother's realm. She has a cottage here that we used to visit with her as children, she invited us to make use of it for our honeymoon. We're very nearly there, just on the other side of those trees."

He took the reins in one hand and wrapped his arm around her waist.

The sun was just setting as they arrived, he wondered what Eloise would think of the cottage, he had many happy memories here though he hadn't been here in the last century.

The horse stopped in front of the door and Loki jumped down and held his arms out to Eloise.

As soon as she was off the horse, the horse took off in the direction of the nearby stables, he felt her questioning as she gazed after it.

"The stable is near by, he knows his way home. I expect he is already thinking of his dinner."

Eloise was unusually quiet as he tucked her hand into his and led her inside, "Mother used to bring us here when we were children. Thor stopped coming by the time he was an adolescent, but I still came here often with mother up until the last few centuries.  It's very peaceful here."

Everything here was a more muted color scheme, soft greens and bronzes, books lined every wall, he led her thru every room, telling her little stories of his childhood.

Lastly they entered his room, the big bed covered in emerald green bedding, the prominent feature here, how odd he had never considered that he had never taken a lover here, and how right it was that he should bring Eloise here.

Her face had turned a bright red, when she saw it and she was still silent so he led her back out to the main living area before he spoke again, all too aware of the small hand clinging to his.

"They left a lovers repast for us for dinner."

She had been looking around but now looked back up at him.

"A lovers repast?"

"Meats, fruits, cheeses, breads, pastries, things that don't have to be heated up, usually good for feeding one and other."

"Ah."

Two tell tale red spots reappeared on her cheeks as she looked anywhere but him again.

"Are you hungry?" He gently prompted her.

"Not for food."

He chuckled, smiling at her.

"Cheeky girl. Alright then, what is it you want?"

He put a finger under her chin, bringing her eyes up to his.

Eloise POV

Dammit why am I so freaking awkward about this?