Chapter 38

Electric Love
BORNS

Loki POV

"Loki?"

Soft footfalls came from the balcony, Eloise came around the corner and locked eyes with him.

She stood stock still for a moment locked in his gaze, before launching herself at him, crushing herself to him with a giant smile lighting up her face.

Her excitement caught him off guard, and they fell back tangled together on her bed.

With a desperate groan he brought his lips to hers, and her lips met his with equal ferver.

Her hands stroked his cheeks and then drifted down his neck, to his shoulders, following down to his hands where she intertwined her fingers with his.

He rolled her over so he was straddling her legs, and bit her lower lip making her gasp and buck beneath him, her eyes opening wide with shock.

Letting go of her delicious, now slightly swollen lip, he moved his lips slowly across her cheek, noting how lovely she looked, flushed rosy, her eyes wide and sparkly, her hair curled out around her.

"How I have missed you these three days my darling. I was worried about you." He murmured against her skin, moving slowly down her neck, he could see her pulse beating rapidly against the tender flesh of her neck.

He laid a gentle kiss on it before he began sucking just there, where he had so longed to when they were riding together.

She let out a breathy moan and wiggled underneath him in a pleasant way, he smiled against her silky skin and started to moved lower, his next stopping point the valley between her breasts, he glanced up to see her head tilted up as she watched him thru her eye lashes with a fascinated expression. 

"Is this ok?"

He murmured, keeping eye contact looking for permission before he continued.

"Please don't stop."

Her voice shook slightly, but she smiled, before she threw her head back and arched her back, pressing her skin to his lips again.

He kissed his way across her collar bone, continuing down to the very top swell of her breast, stopping for a moment he laid his head against her heart, he felt it beating against his cheek, the rapid thumping creating almost a music to him.

She let go of his hands and he felt her fingers tangle in his hair and held him there against her chest.

The urge to say something, to confess his feelings, even though he himself was not even entirely sure of, begged to burst forth from his lips.

"Hvilken magi vever du i hjertet mitt lille heks?"

He settled between her breasts, nestling there, he slid his arms underneath her and held her.

She giggled, as she ran her fingers thru his hair, norns that feels delightful.

"Brother, I know you're in there."

Thors voice erupted from the otherside, Eloise grip tighten holding him in place.

"Can you lock it?"

He glanced up to see her looking at him with mischievous eyes.

"Yes, but then he would just break down the door."

He transported them to a more conventional position, sitting together on the couch, placing her firmly in lap.

"Come in Thor."