Tour?

Maddy's P.O.V

Oh so your Tyler! Sorry you have to put up with this asshole, must be a hard life..

The look on Devon's face right now.. Ooo I just love pissing him off. Maybe I will have some fun here.

~ He isn't that bad except for when he is on his man period..

Hmm maybe I will like it here.

Well that seems like all the time. A macho dick, the head of a clique.. Let me guess he is Mr.Popular too?

Haha Devon just started growling.. This is great.

~ Devon I think I like this one. You know I normally don't like vampires but you seem pretty chill. What's your name?

My name is Maddy. Maddy Leon.

Oh my fucking god is this bitch still growling?

.*.*.*.--- Devon's P.O.V ---.*.*.*.

Why does it already feel like hell? I really didn't want to take this vampire. Why does my mate like her soo much? She is a disturbance. She doesn't belong here I already have the biggest headache because of her. Now I'll never get some alone time with my Mate.

WHY IS TYLER BEING NICE TO HER?

- Maybe this is a good thing Devon

HOW MAX?

- Well if Tyler becomes friends with the girl. Then we can have time with our mate.

You're right. You are soo right where have you been?

- You shut me out remember? I told you not to cry infront of her but you don't listen you made us look foolish. But never less she still accepts the bond so you are doing something correct.

I just can't handle this disrespect.

- Neither can I but she makes our mate happy and I can't wait till we can make her that happy..

.*.*.*.--- Blue's P.O.V. ---.*.*.*.

I'm glad Maddy found another friend. I don't want her to feel lonely... I feel soo bad for doing this to her but it's what was supposed to happen.

Devon looks like he is deep thought. I don't understand why Maddy and him can't get along. They constantly fight all the time and it's only been like two days. This is going to be a long year..

I think Devon is talking to his wolf but I'm not quite sure because I haven't met mine yet.. I mean I haven't even shifted but you can smell that I am one according to Maddy.. I'm kinda scared to shift. Will my wolf be nice? Will it look cool? Cause if it doesn't look cool my life will be over. I mean.. Will I even be able to shift?

~ Alpha can I show Maddy around?

Maddy is locking eyes with me telling me I'll be okay.

Wait what? I mean yeah sure Of course you can.

He seems so out of it and they just left.. I'm not sure what to do right now cause standing here awkwardly isn't helping anyone.. Do I dare take my hard gaze off the ground and look at him.? I mean there is no harm right?

Damn is all I have to say.. I just look at him and he is nervously running his hands through his hair and he just looks absolutely perfect everything about him.

OH CRAP CRAP CRAP... He saw me staring at him.. But now my eyes are locked with his and the more I look into them the more I loose myself into those green eyes. Stop Blue stop. Snap out of it look away you're being a creep..