Luna?

.*.*.---Devon's POV---.*.*.

Today is the day. I feel it we are going to find her.

When we find her I'm never letting her go. Ever.

I'll be fine once I see her.

I will be able to sleep.

.*.*.---Blue's POV---.*.*.

Wait. What? Where am I? Why am I on a floor with three other people sleeping? Is that popcorn all over all of us?

Who are these people.? Wait. That's Maddy but who are... Oh yeah.. Sam and Luke.

Clothes I need new clothes. I mean, it was nice of Sam to give me one of his shirts because of the marshmallow fight but I need clean clothes.

I can't risk teleporting anything. So I'll just go out and buy some stuff. I don't want to wake anyone.

*10 mins later*

I like this clothing store. Ooo I am going to grab a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Perfect! perfect! perfect! Now I just have to pay. Alright all paid for now to head back.. Well let's look at the map.

*Random girl who bumped into me* "Oh my god I'm soo sorry I didn't mean to bump into you."
_____________________________
•Don't look at her.

Why not? Wait. Who the hell are you?

•My name is Kat and I am your wolf. That's why it sounds like I'm in your head.

"Okay Kat" say I believe you why can't I look into her eyes?

•She is a werewolf. One that has been sent to find us. Put your sunglasses on.

Okay will do.
_____________________________

Oh it's okay. Don't worry about it. The sun is bright isn't it?

*Random girl who bumped into me* - "My name is Melanie what is yours?"

Of course she extends her hand.

•Focus on her not feeling a connection and shake her hand so it doesn't look wierd.

Alright Blue get that Killer smile on.

My name is Viv. It's a pleasure to meet you Melanie.

*Melanie*- Would you like to go get something to eat to make up for me bumping into you?

• Shit.. Just say yes. Humans are stupid they wouldn't second guess a friendly female stranger.

Yeah I guess that would be cool.. I mean I don't have anywhere to be.

*Melanie*- "Awesome."

*12 minutes later*

This is going pretty well I got a breakfast sandwhich and I'm gunna have to act like I don't have a werewolf appetite and eat slow.

Shit. I dropped my Napkin.

*Melanie*- "I got it"

No I got it.

Shit my glasses fell off.

*Melanie* "Here you go Viv ?"

SHIT! SHE IS JUST STARING INTO MY EYES.

*Melanie* "Wait.. Luna? This is such an honor I found you. Alpha will be so happy! Come on."

What do I do ? What do I do?