Maddy's Big plan

.*.*.--- Maddy's POV---.*.*.

I can't believe this. Can't fucking believe this. Why would someone do that to someone so kind? Like damn she didn't do anything.

Now I know why "Devon" is such an asshole I mean look at his parents.. The kind of injustice that's been served is unbelievable one that I will not stand for.

Yesterday right after she shifted and horses around with Devon. Which I might say was cute. (But if I was asked I would totally deny). Anyways so after that she decided to shift back and she had clothes on because she is a hybrid.

Most people say the next thing is a blur but I remember it clearly. The Luna said " Well.. Well.. Well.. Looks like we have a rare werewolf in our presence "

I wanted to snap her fucking neck. "Well normally when there is something rare we keep It in captivity..." Alpha said.

So they take my bestfriend to a room that in the inside looked just like hers now except no windows and no door. That's right she's cemented in.

I haven't a fear in the world. Right now because I'm going to get revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge.

There is only one solution to this problem. I have to kill them. First I'm going to mess with their minds... simple mind games and then I'm going to kill them.

I can't tell anyone my plan not even Tyler because even though I like him I can't tell him my plan to kill the very people who rule him.

Phase: 1

Messenger pigeons their name are Kevin and Kevin 2.0
Chocolate and milk
Vanilla and Icecream
My 6 messenger pigeons. AHH this is great.

Phase: 2

Find a group of 10 for master plan

Phase: 3

Complete master plan for revenge.

.*.*. --- Devon's POV---.*.*.

How could my parents do this? In all my life I've never known them to be soo cruel.
Growing up I did say I hate you to them once or twice bit I never meant it. I loved my parents they were my world.

Now they have taken away my world and cemented it in a room. I hate my parents with a burning passion but right now I just have to act like I'm their innocent son.

These people aren't my parents.. These people aren't the ones who raised me with tender love and care no, these people are monsters.

If we lock up rare animals then what do we do to the out of control ones who can't be tamed? We put them down.

Never in a million years would I think to kill my parents but they have gone out of control. The only reason they haven't hurt Maddy is because she can summon vampires and we don't need problems with them right now. Since Blue doesn't have a specific kind they don't have to worry about upsetting her leader.

I'm going to kill my parents and if they die then I will be Alpha and my fathers power over the pack will come to me and my mothers to Blue.

I need help though.. Who will help me? Hmm. Where is Maddy going? THATS IT an enemy of my enemy is a friend. She is my parents enemy that's why they can't bear to be around her.

I need to talk to her as much as it kills me. If she hates me I can only imagine how much she hates them. She is my only hope and it kills me to say that.

Maddy

What do you want asshole?

Meet me in her room in 10 minutes.