In final

.*.*.*.3 months later..*.*.*.*

WHERE IS SHE?

[nurse] Third door on the left.

I ran all the way from the other pack! She wasn't supposed to be due for another week! I enter the room out of breath and there she is as beautiful as ever sleeping. I walk over and place a kiss on her forehead.

Eli?

Hello princess, I'm sorry I'm late. I came as fast as I could.

She reaches for my face and caresses it.

It's okay my Eli Pie.

Where's the baby?

With Uncle Em, Her name is Iris.

Like Goddess of the rainbows? I love it.

Oh look who's here "I" it's your scary dad.

Leave it to Emmit... I'm literally shaking so much from excitement. He carefully hands her to me and I'm holding her tiny body. She opens her little eyes and they flash silver before closing.

Hi, Iris I'm Eli and I'm gunna be your dad ! I've just met you but I already love you.

.*.*.*.*.* Emmit P.O.V. .*.*.*.

I guess a lot has changed.. Well, for the better. As a whole. The big bad Lycan has shown a bit of his soft side and it took so many people off guard. Anyone who dares challenge him or doubt him surely gets put back in their place immediately. The pack was a little hesisitant at first but they accepted her almost as soon as they actually got to know her. It's kinda hard to get to know someone when their mate is very protective of them.

I'm not sure why the Moon Goddess made them mates but I do know that this match is pretty great. He cares for her more than anything.. And the way he looks at her and the way he cares for her say so much. Little does Blue know he's planning to propose.

Her and I took a visit to her old pack undercover. That's where I found my mate James! He's a werewolf but I think it's cute. He was going to come after he got out of work. Anyways back to the old pack, her old mate wants nothing to do with her and he found a new mate. I mean good for him not like I care and Maddy? She's mad at Blue but she comes by to visit from time to time apparently her and Tyler are well.

Hey Em, We're gunna head home do you wanna come?

Well since everyone is going to be there yeah.

Everyone?

Your Parents, your sister and some of your friends.

Good luck Iris you're gunna need it.

.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*. The End.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Thanks for reading. If you would like a continuance let me know or a different kind of book all together just let me know! Comment or inbox, everything will be taken seriously it's been a long journey since I first started. Thanks again

-Dlihcnoom