You owe me.

.*.*.---Devon's POV---.*.*.

What the hell? What's all the knocking? People can't tell that I just want to be left alone? Who is it?

•Smells like Tyler.

The door is open.

•shouldn't have done that.

why.

•if the way he practically slammed the door doesn't tell you then your stupid.

What do you want Tyler?

~ hmm what do I want Devon? WHAT DO I WANT?

Yes that's what I'm asking I would like to not be bothered while I'm laying in bed.

~NOT TO BE BOTHERED? OH HOW SILLY OF ME.. BECAUSE ONLY MY IDIOT BROTHER WOULD BREAK EVERY MORAL CODE WE WERE TAUGHT AND THEN LAYS IN BED BEING LAZY. PERFECT.

What are you talking about.

~ I KNOW BROTHER, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO BLUE.. YOU FUCKING MARKED HER WITHOUT HER PERMISSION. IF HER FATHER WAS AROUND HE WOULD BE BEYOND PISSED.. YOU DISAPPOINT ME.

HE ISNT HERE IS HE? You talk of moral codes? Wanna know who taught me those? My parents and look where they are today.

~THEY TAUGHT YOU THAT WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE BEFORE THEY WERE CORRUPTED. You think that just because she said "I love you" to you that she accepts you as her mate? I bet you didn't even tell her. She could leave you and I wouldn't blame her.

DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THIS? I fucked up.. I know. But you wouldn't understand you don't even have a mate yet so don't lecture me.

~DONT LECTURE YOU? I HAVE A MATE YOU FUCKING BASTARD ITS MADDY. I DISCOVERED TODAY AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM IN YOUR ROOM YELLING AT YOUR STUPID ASS IS BECAUSE SHE HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF YOUR MATE THAT YOU BROKE.

Maddy is your mate? Is Blue okay?

~That's what I just fucking said. And I don't know if Blue is okay.. I think she is because Maddy is taking care of her but I bet you she is hurt and confused. You're irresponsible too! On my way here our third in command told me you had a meeting.. I told him to sit in for you and take notes and schedule another time.. Get your shit together. "Alpha" you owe me.

My mind is going a million miles per hour and after everything she is the only thing on my mind.. I know I've fucked up but I don't know how to even start to fix it.

~Pull yourself together.

.*.*.--- Blues POV ---.*.*.

I got bored waiting for Maddy so I made it so I had no scent and went to my room and changed my clothes vans,shorts,a tank top and a hoodie with sunglasses. So people can't recognize me.

I think I'll go for a run on the south side of the property so I guess I'll run in human form now and then shift. Running has never felt so

[random person] Ow.

Oh my god I'm so sorry are you okay?

Great.. I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into a guy about my age.

[random guy] Why don't you have a scent?

For you to ask questions.

[random guy] hey where are you going?

Into the woods.

[random guy] it's south side property there is nothing there.

Then why were you heading the exact same way?