The start of the Alliance

.*.*.---Tyler's POV---.*.*.

I watch them intently not knowing weather or not to let my guard down..

The only way to make an alliance is if we ask-

£ Nyx and we both know that's not going to happen.. Even if you did pray to her she would never come.

How are you so sure? This is a very important matter. Why wouldn't she come for a priestess?

£ You're crazy if you think she is actually going to come.

I'm slowly putting this all together and I am 99% sure Nyx is the goddess of the vampires so in order to do the alliance Maddy has to ask Nyx but in order to do that Maddy has to pray but Sasha thinks it's impossible but Maddy thinks it is. Well that's confusing...

Wow what an awkward stare-down between two vampires. Maybe if I clear my throat..

~ So what exactly do you need so you can pray to your Goddess?

£ 5 candles.

Red for fire

£ Green for earth

Blue for water

£ White for air

And purple for spirit.

~ Is that all?

Yes.

£ How will you get the supplies?

I think you're forgetting something...

Blue won't stop smirking. I'm sure she feels smug with herself..

£ Forgetting what?

Just this..

Blue closes her eyes and focuses like she's looking for something and her face crinkles up and then she opens her eyes and the candles are in front of Maddy One red, One green, One blue, One white and One purple.

Show off!

Oh you're no fun. I barely get to show what I can do in front of the unaware.

Says the one who uses their powers left and right..

Blue flips Maddy off Maddy flips Blue off and sticks her tongue out.

~Now what?

Maddy gets serious now.

I place them in a circle around me and I pray.

~alright so when are we going in the circle?

We aren't, I am.

~Oh, then you're not going..

How can you say that?

~I don't know if you're safe in there and anything can happen in there to you and I can't do anything if you're in there.

She puts her hand on my face

Tyler.. I've done this before and this is for the good of the pack.. I promise everything is going to be okay..

I don't want her to go..

~ Don't leave me..

Tyler.. Do you trust me?

~ Yes, more than anything..

If you trust me then let me do this.

I don't make eye contact with her..