Fun day (Part 1 short chapter)

.*.*.--- Devons POV ---.*.*.

She's so perfect when she sleeps. For once I can see she is genuinely happy. She is finally sleeping with a smile on her face.. Her smile makes me feel like everything's going to be okay, that everything I've done is worth it. I feel oddly content holding her while she still cuddles me in her sleep, the same way she did last night to the stars.

I feel refreshed, maybe I should send my apologies to Alpha Iris. I will apologize for the moon goddess not giving him a mate yet.. at the age of 25. I Will also apologize that she will never be as great as Blue. Along with my apology there will be an order which states he can never be within 20 feet of her. Mhm I'll fix that bastard.

Mhm good morning.

That beautiful smile with the following kiss makes me know that today is going to be more than just a good day.

Good morning sleeping beauty.

The forehead kiss is the winning thing to do.. I still can't get over her smile. Mhm.. Wait. What the hell am I doing? My head is in the clouds.. I'm supposed to be the Alpha everyone holds me to, the fierce predator who strikes fear into everyone's hearts. Instead I'm laying here holding the love of my life thinking sappy thoughts.  You know what? Today is my day, my day to be a sap.

Today we will let nothing stop us.

What do you mean Dev?

Well my Queen we are going to have a fun day. Actually everybody is going to. So what will happen is I'm going to go set everything up and then we will meet up.

Sounds great.

I love how she squeezes me tighter. Oh today is just a perfect day. She releases her hold and goes to get up and walk away.

Hey!

Huh? What.?

You forgot something.

What could I have possibly forgotten?

What?

She runs and jumps into my arms.

This.

She plants a kiss on me.

How could I forget?

Gee! I don't know.

Grinning ear to ear I love this.

I love you

I love you too

Music to this wolfs ears.

See you later.

Yeah see you later...

.*.*.-- Blue's POV ---.*.*.

It's been a bit since Devon and I left eachother so I'm knocking on my bestfriends door. I wonder if anyone will answer... Well if they do they won't know it's me... I'm wearing a cloak that covers my face and my voice sounds different. Oh the joys of a little magic!

[Lillian] Hello.

Hi, I'm here for James.

[Lillian] JAMES SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU. He will be here in a moment.

[James] hello?

Would you like to go out on an adventure?

[James] Do I know you?

That takes the fun out of it. Wouldn't you like to find out ?

So I'm walking south side of the property and I hear heavy foot prints behind me. A hand is placed on my shoulder.

[James] Wait!

On pulse I teleported us to the falls. I'm hugging him and he feels so stiff. Wait.. he doesn't know who I am. Right.. I love my head and my cloak hood fell right off.

Miss me?

[James] YOUVE got to be kidding me. This is you?

Haha

[James] Not haha I haven't heard from you in days.

It's been truly crazy.

[James] Can you brief me real quick?

Well Devon and I made up and things seem to be alright. He met my mom but her being normal she just thinks he is my boyfriend. The alpha council came and Devon went crazy on Iris cause Iris pet me. It was a disaster but somehow between everything Maddy and I got into a fight so yeah.

[James] Sounds like a whole lot of crazy.

Yeah.. So what's new with you?

[James] After the "Alpha" got all pissy for you and I hanging out, I got told I'm being trained because apparently if we are so "close" I need to know how to protect you.. Even though you're kickass anyways. I was also told to stay away from you.. It seems like the Alpha can't make up his mind.. Why have me trained to possibly protect you? If I have to stay away..

I don't know... He gets a little weird sometimes. You can hangout with me if you want to just let me know so I'll make sure I'm not busy... Hey I got an idea.

[James] what?

Follow me.

We are on the south side of the property and my lab is oddly close to here. Actually this is my lab entrance.

[James] where are we?

Go in.

[James] it seems to go under ground.

Yeah..

We've walked to the end,

[James] Woah

Haha yeah.. So the reason you're down here is because...

[James] Because?

Well you see that purple almost grass but thicker and smoother?

[James] Yes

Well I'm going to braid them and make friendship bracelets and they will never Damage. Unless once of us is in danger it will begin to fray or it will light itself on fire if one of us is dying.

[James] You would do that for me?

Yes.

[James] What about Maddy?

These are friendship bracelets. Maddy is my sister she doesn't need one. I'll feel it in my heart if she is dying.

So now is the time to braid them and it will be easy.

By the way, Devon has a "fun" day planned for us. I don't mean just me and him I mean everyone. But..

[James] But what?

Every single time something good happens it's followed by something bad.