They're gone

I just wanted to inform you that this chapter starts from before they realize Blue and Maddy are gone. With that said enjoy the chapter

.*.*.---Devon's POV---.*.*.

I woke up early this morning and I just can't stop thinking about her. I know I made her upset but she couldn't possibly stay mad at me of all people.

My office is the first place I think to go when I wake up. I don't know why but  I can't find myself to do any work at all..  She  just haunts my mind.

I wonder when Tyler is going to get here. I mind linked him forever ago. Speaking of the devil just coming into my office like he owns the joint and plops right down.

~ What's up dude?

Ehh nothing much man couldn't sleep how was your day yesterday with the Lee- I mean Maddy.

It kills me to say her name. That thing has poisoned my sweet girls thoughts and whole entire mind. I can not have that.

~ Honestly?

Yeah man, honestly.

Yeah tell me how bad it was spending time with that leech please, please, please.

~ Alright man. It was..

Please say terrible.. Please say terrible.. We can kick her out.

~ Amazing she is soo perfect like I think I might like her! it's almost like she is the one for me dude.

WHAT THE FUCK? DID I JUST HEAR WHAT I THINK I HEARD? NO NO NO NO NOOO.

Tyler she can't be the "one" because you have a mate. You know she can't be it.

Come on Tyler be rational. Please see this..

- DEVON ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? I turn 18 in a WEEK. Your telling me that she isn't my Mate? Why because we aren't the same kind? YOU AND BLUE ARENT THE SAME KIND BUT YOURE STILL MATES. LOVE IS LOVE. IF SHE IS MY MATE THEN SHE IS AND I WILL LOVE HER JUST LIKE I WOULD ANYONE ELSE WHO WAS.

Whatever Man I think it's funny how you think you can talk to your Alpha like that. You two aren't meant to be nothing happens without me knowing.

Tyler needs to chill with this shit he is really pissing me off.

~ NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT YOU KNOWING HUH? WELL THE REASON I WAS "LATE" WAS BECAUSE I WENT TO GO SEE MADDY AND SHE WASNT IN HER ROOM AND I WENT TO BLUE'S ROOM AND THEY WERENT THERE EITHER!  AND THEIR SCENT ISNT ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THE ROOM.. SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE THEY ARE "OH MIGHTY ALPHA".

.*.*.---Tyler's POV---.*.*.

His face is priceless.. His precious little mate is gone but nothing happens without him knowing.. Supposed to be the future Alpha of like the best pack in the world and he loses his "Luna" yeah fuck him.

What did you say?

~ You heard me! They're gone! Don't believe me? Check.

How did I get dragged back in this room? Haha it's kinda funny to watch him frantically sniff around the room.

Tyler..

~ What? "Alpha"

I hope the way I seethed out those words felt like poison he treats his "bestfriend" like shit.

Tyler I'm sorry.. Look dude you're my best friend and I was just trying to look out for you.

I hate how I can forgive him so easily especially because he looks so broken.

~ Its fine I guess.

Do you smell that?

~ Smell what?

There were humans in here and there are no humans on the property allowed.

~ Doesn't Blue have powers?

Yeah.. That would explain the human scent but why can't we find this scent?

~ Maddy was telling me yesterday about how Blue can teleport. But where would they go smelling like humans?

Humans.. Humans.. HUMANS. Tyler I GOT IT. Where can you blend in with humans? In the town. With other human!. TYLER WE NEED TO GET TO TOWN SOON! ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN TO HER!  SHE COULD GET KIDNAPPED..

Great now we are outside. Oh shit. Devon's wolf is taking control his eyes are going black. SHIT. Nigga you don't need to howl so loud.

~ Devon calm down.. Howling at the top of your bloody fucking lungs and freaking the fuck out isn't going to find her. I'm worried about Maddy and Blue too but you don't see me freaking out like an idiot. CAUSE IT DOESNT SOLVE ANYTHING.

DISRESPECT YOUR ALPHA ONE MORE TIME BETA. I'M CALLING MY SPY'S. WE NEED TO FIND OUR MATE! SHE IS OURS.

I hate when his wolf takes over cause then he almost talks in third person. Ofcourse his wolf is higher in power than mine so I bow down. I can't wait till his wolf Max leaves.

I HAVE CALLED YOU ALL HERE TODAY BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN AN EMERGENCY.

He is being a tad bit over bored. Why do we need to involve all these wolves when we are the two best wolves and we can go find them together?

AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW WE HAVE TWO GUESTS STAYING WITH US.. ONE OF THEM IS A VAMPIRE AND ONE OF THEM IS A WEREWOLF HYBRID.

No shit Sherlock tell me something I don't know. Duhh. Oh shit I forgot WE ARE ALL BLODDY STUPID AND NEED THE OBVIOUS STATED TO US.

THE WEREWOLF HYBRID IS MY MATE AND YOUR FUTURE LUNA. IT IS THE FATE OF THIS PACK TO FIND HER. I WANT THEM BOTH FOUND AND UNHARMED. THEY WILL BE TOGETHER.

~Alpha you should tell them how they will know it's her.

HER SCENT IS COVERED SO SHE SMELLS LIKE HUMAN BUT WHEN YOU ARE NEAR HER YOU WILL FEEL COMPELLED TO BE CLOSE TO HER. THE FUTURE RESTS IN YOUR HANDS FIND THEM.

Woah he just said find them.. He actually cares about Maddy. Hahahahaha wait till we find her and I'll tell her that one.

.*.*.*.*.* 10Min later.*.*.*.

So we are at the edge of the woods towards the town. This nigga is still howling. Unbelievable. It's like screaming "WE ARE HERE IF YOURE GOING TO RUN DO IT NOW"
Why can't we be stealthy.?

Tyler?

~Yes?

Why would my mate leave me? What did I do wrong? Am I really that bad?

Shit this is how I know it's real when he is on the verge of tears. I should probably give him a hug. I swear if anyone says this is Homo I'm going to kill them.

~ Devon maybe she didn't leave because of you.

What do you mean?

~Well Maddy tells me Blue has anxiety attacks so was anything big supposed to happen that would've frightened her?

No.. Not that I can think of.. Wait she was supposed to meet my parents.

~ That's a good reason to run away your parents creep me out..

Ha ha ha.. Do you really think that's the reason?

~Yes now try to get some sleep. I have a good feeling.

I don't know if I will be able to sleep. But thanks man I know I haven't been the best bestfriend but I'll make it up to you.