Later that night

.*.*.*.--- Blues POV---.*.*.

I can't believe we slept the day away!! It's night time and I'm fully awake.. Well shit this feels like some kind of jet lag.

Mhm what time is it?

It's 11:00 at night.

Really?

Yeah we must've slept through the day.

I'm probably going to go back to sleep.

You can do that but I can't.

Where are you going?

Well I haven't let Kat take over so I have to let her get a run in without me taking over.

Mind if I come?

If you can catch me.

His dumbfounded look is so funny. I'm running so fast that I didn't realize I teleported. I took off the clothes James gave me and I'm currently in my bra and underwear but I knew he didn't like the scent of James so I had to confuse him. Because the clothes smelt like James and me and if I dropped the clothes he would go to those first and there is less chance of him finding me quickly.

Alright Kat we're playing hide and seek.

• Blue I'm so

Just don't... Play hide and seek please.

• but

But we can talk later.. Look are you going to help me or not cause I had a feeling you were good at this but if not I'll do it by myself.

•Fine just feel the shift.

Done

•Roll in the mud,roll in the leaves now dive into the leaf pile and wait.

Alrighty.

•stop ruffling the leaves

Huh?

• I hear him.

Nice attempt to throw me off it won't work forever. You're my soul mate literally you must forget that my heart literally feels when you're near.

WHAT DO WE DO.. YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT.

•He can feel you but he can't smell you and there are tons of places we could be right now.

Oh come on.. Why can't you play fairly? Covering your scent? Really? Kat stop helping her that's not fair.

•Not fair? That's funny because the only reason he would've known is tapping into Max's smell. Are we really at fault.? He cheated too.

Oh great.. This will be quite interesting.

There's only one leaf pile darling.. I GOTCHA.

•Or so he thought.

Did you seriously just teleport us out ?

•yeah

.*.*.--- Maddys POV --- .*.*.

Since we are both tired this is where it gets brutally honest I'm going to admit this is going to get weird.