Bathroom.

Madeline's Pov

I'm standing behind the door with a whole bunch of eager vampires waiting for her to come out. She's my bestfriend and I feel soo bad. Blue tends to be a wallflower and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for her to meet new people. Hell, I even introduced her to all my friends! She seemed okay!  So I left her for two seconds to get a drink. Little did I know that I wasn't going to be able to find them.

Hey! Where are the drinks ?

At this point I was asking some random kid and he gave me a weird look then motioned me to follow him. I swear it took him forever but hey, I finally got my drink.

"Here you go Miss."

I thanked him and ran back to my friend but she seemed upset so I did what I thought was right. You know as a caring friend. I asked her what was wrong. I mean she looked like she was staring into space..  I was seriously worried about her and she wouldn't answer so I got mad. Then, in return her secret got out. I felt guilty for that but also thought that I didn't do anything wrong as a friend.

-Reveiw of what happened over-

As I got out of my thought I noticed that I am no longer outside of the door but instead inside the bathroom. I look see my bestfriend in the corner crying.

Blue was wearing regular denim skinny jeans, with a black Neighbourhood shirt. She was a bit of a darker tan than I am and she has light brown eyes that almost seemed to be orange. I also really liked her purple converse. She has dark red hair I mean I like it but it's just different.

Blue, I'm sorry! I didn't realize..  I thought you were being how you normally are.

The look on her face is of pure frustration and confusion. I hate seeing her like this. So I make my way over to her to give her a hug.

Maddy I honestly don't know what to do.. They all know now and  I'm screwed! I can't possibly be a normal human being now.

I look her in the face with full confidence.

Blue, we were never normal to begin with.

I knew I got to her because she's cracking  a smile and starting to laugh. I'm so happy I got her out of this mood.

Come on, let's get out of here.

As soon those words left my mouth her face dropped to a more serious one.

What about them out there?

Shit. I forgot about them. How ARE we going to get out of here? There are no windows in here and we have a horde of vampires outside the door... Outside the door.. but not outside the building.. Hmmm. I got it! This is genius but I have to be quiet so they can't hear me.

Oh crap Blue I don't know what to do!

I'm smiling while I'm saying this and I'm placing my hands close to the wall. The one  furthest from the door, While making a rectangular motion with my hands.

Blue stares at me for a second and catches on and makes a window. God, I'm so happy she understood me.

I don't want to go out there and face them!

She winks at me and jumps out the open window.. two. stories. down.