You done fucked up

.*.*.--- Maddy's POV---.*.*.

TYLER!

I can't run fast enough to get to him his body is still just laying there.

Tyler? TYLER! PLEASE WAKE UP. IM SO SORRY FOR AVOIDING YOU. THIS NEEDED TO BE DONE AND I DIDNT WANT YOU IN THE MIDDLE BECAUSE EVERYONE I LOVE ALWAYS GETS HURT OR HURTS ME.

[Alpha] Ha.. Oh how pathetic she loves him.. She really loves him the pathetic vampire loves the werewolf.

What did that piece of shit say?

YOU DID THIS TO HIM, YOU DONE FUCKED UP.

[Alpha] Quite frankly he deserved it. I never really like him that much anyways and for siding with you oh I should've gotten rid of that boy long ago.

Father what are you saying?

[Alpha]While you were young I had an affair on your mother with some very kind lady.. Damn she was wonderful. All she wanted was a baby so wen she told me she was pregnant I told her to get rid of it. She told me that if I let her keep it she wouldn't tell anyone he was mine. So you're bestfriend Tyler is you're brother Tyler so more or less I killed my own son. Oh what a pity.

THATS IT FATHER THATS THE LAST STRAW.

You know? I'm kinda feeling that too. YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES.

.*.*.---Blues POV---.*.*.

They're both charging at the alpha like animals I've never seen Maddy so mad. Damn they got him down.

Gentlemen if you can run fast pulling a lot of resistance I would come here now!

Just like that they come running and start wrapping alpha in ropes.

I would ask you for your final words but I decided I DONT GIVE A DAMN. ALRIGHT EVERYBODY ON MY 5 count.

5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
NOW NOW NOW

Everybody is pulling even Maddy and Devon. His unearthly screams echo through the sound proof barrier. As he gets ripped A part limb by limb the blood all the blood makes me so nauseous. Maddy's smirk as she stands there covered in his blood is one of a mental patient.

I think she just realized that Tyler has been laying there the whole time. She is next to him in a flash checking for his pulse.

Blue he is fading away a doctor couldn't fix him at this point.

Shit! Shit! Shit!

My bestfriend and my Mate are crying just Fuck my life.

What do I do? What do I do?

• Listen to me and we can get through this we are a team. Tell them to go behind the trees and take some cover.

Okay guys I know this sounds weird but I need everyone to take cover behind those tress.

Blue what are you doing?

Devon you have to trust me.

Okay.. EVERYBODY TAKE COVER BEHIND THOSE TREES. Blue.. Please be safe.

Don't worry I'll be fine.

So now what?

• Now that they are taking cover kneel next to the body.

Check.

• Hover your hands over his chest and imagine seeing the wound and him being live and well again.

Hang in there Tyler.

.*.*.---Devon's POV---.*.*.

She looks like she is focusing really hard on something. A ball of light is forming under her hands and spreading throughout her and Tyler's body. His body is lifting up in the air a little bit.

I'm actually kinda scared shitless. The light is getting brighter.

TAKE COVER!

That voice doesn't sound a lot like Blues.

EVERYBODY GET ON THE GROUND.

~~~~~~ 5 minutes later~~~

Oh hell when will this ringing stop? A sonic boom of light just left my mate and blinded us all. Where is she?

Tyler you can wake up now.

Her hand is on his chest she's waiting.. Tyler sits up and gasps for air while Maddy rushes over to him and my mate looks like she's going to COLLAPSE.!

No no no no. Phew good thing I'm fast my mates unconscious body is in my arms and I think I'm ready to go home.

Home as Alpha and Luna.