Amnesia part 2

.*.*.*.--- Tyler's POV ---.*.*.*.

The meeting place.. The meeting place.. Why is she so late? She has powers to teleport.. Hell, she can even teleport people. Ah the memories like that one time when Maddy was on a business meet and I was feeling kinda down so Blue teleported us to get stake out stuff, ice cream and candy to spy on Maddy and sabotage the meeting. Oh boy that was a good time we barely made it out.. Maddy would kill me if she were to find out. Oh -

You have the doofiest look on your face right now.

~How long have you been here?

Long enough.

~ Well either way you're late!

Operation amnesia is officially on the go! Devon is with Maddy and I'm with you. So can we start this shindig or am I going to have to taze you?

~ No, there will be no tickling Blue, I'm a very serious man and men like me don't like to be tickled.

Men like you? Haha, you screamed when you saw a spider and then I went to kill it and then you screamed "Don't kill it, it might have feelings" Granted you were alittle buzzed but still..

Why does she have to bring that up? I can't believe her... she's still laughing about it.

~ I'm never drinking with you again

Here we go the fake gasp

TYLER! I'm so appalled at you! That really hurt and to think you were my bestfriend .. Thought we had something special..

And the fake crying on que.. This girl..

Guess everything we did ... meant nothing to you.. I think we need a friend divorce..

~ No! This can't be .. I take it back! I take it all back. We can be drinking buddies.

Sucker.

Our dramatic friendship is too much for the world we act like a very flamboyant gay couple.

~ Alright Dude, all jokes aside let's get down to business . Are you ready ?

I was born fucking ready.

We enter the room side by side and her eyes light up..

~I'm guessing I did..

So far so good, oh my god !!! Tyler!!!! Maddy is going to love this.

For the first time in anybody's lifetime I just heard her squeal in excitement.

I got this side you get that side.

This is certainly going to be interesting.

.*.*.*.--- Maddy's POV ---.*.*.*.

Devons paranoia has got me worried. I mean sure he is an over protective psychopath but I don't know.. Somewhere inside I feel the same worry and it makes it worse for me knowing that it bothers him this much.

Sorry I'm not much of a -

We simultaneously cringe.

Talker.

He says through clenched teeth. But he cocks a brow.

You feel it too.. we both felt it at the same time.

I guess we did.

It hurts knowing she's happy with him because there's so much I don't know.