Birthday! Part 2

.*.*.--Tyler's POV--.*.*.

Finally I found Maddy playing on a... game boy?

~ Maddy what are you doing?

Playing Pokemon.

~ I can tell but why?

Because I hate people and it makes it even worse when I'm with the frenemy of my kind because that the only people who are here. I'm only out here with Blue for her not for me just her. But she is talking to the people of her kind and I'm not just going to stand there and look stupid so minds well do something.

~ Oh okay.. Well I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with me because my duties were to make sure nothing happened to the Luna but these people don't look like they're going to harm her in fact they love her already.

Uh sure we can hangout.

~ Do you mind if I sit here with you?

Not at all.. This is a nice place under the tree isn't it ?

~ Yeah so what Pokemon game are you playing?

Sapphire.

~ That's cool cause I have Ruby and I brought my link cable.

Really?!? Asdfghjkl that's amazing.

My gosh this girl is perfect if she isn't my mate I don't know who ever could be. She looks so beautiful in the sunset..

~ Alright Maddy let the games begin.

.*.*.--- Devon's POV ---.*.*.

Everything is going great the people love her. My mate looks so beautiful. I was so worried something was going to go wrong.

I mean what could possibly go wrong.? Everything is going gre-shit my parents came home early.

Of fucking course the one and only time they come home and they come home now. I can sense them. We can't just stop the party and have it cleaned up in two seconds it's impossible and I don't wanna see My mate sad.

Good thing I just left the party to look for them but where are they?

•They're extremely close.

Let me guess they're behind me.

• Haha have fun.

Asshole.

Dad, Mom you're here early.

[Dad]-Well son, we weren't enjoying our stay with the Blue Crescent Pack and we heard over the pack link that you were throwing a party.

Fuck I told them not to use the Pack link.

I need Tyler. Imma just link this shit.

- Tyler help me My parents are here. Leave the party and Smell your way.

[mom]- Why were you throwing a party without me knowing? I could've helped you son.

[Dad]- What is the party for?

~ It's a celebration Alpha and Luna

Oh my god thank you Tyler.

[Mom and Dad]- For what?

~ Just a small get together for that girl.

[Mom] why.

It's Blue's birthday and the pack isn't heartless, mother.

[DAD] DONT YOU EVER TALK TO YOUR MOTHER WITH SUCH DISRESPECT.

Why does it matter father? You talk to my mate with disrespect.