A week later

.*.*.*.--- Devons POV---.*.*.*.

[Some voice] You have explaining to do..

Why? Wait who are you? Talking to me like this?

[Alpha Dragon] So some of my pack were chasing some crossing vampires out of our territory.

How is this my problem? Did they do anything to you? Or any of your pack members ?

[Alpha Dragon] They were on Dragon territory that's what they were doing Alpha Reed.  You know the funniest thing about it was they did injure some of my men and we did kill a few of them but then the weirdest thing happened.

What?

It's been a week since we made the alliance and I made the mistake of falling asleep at my desk. Work, work, work. This better be important l'm not in the mood to deal with this shit.

[Alpha Dragon] They hesitantly looked at your territory and ran in and when my wolves went to cross into your territory your wolves threatened them. They didn't even touch the vampires they just let them in. They were going to fight their own kind. Hell,you even had wolves aiding to the injured vampires. I had to convince your wolves that I meant no harm..What the hell is going on?

What's going on here is my business Dragon.. Maybe your wolves shouldn't have been trespassing where you don't belong. How about you DON'T COME IN MY TERRITORY AND QUESTION ME FOR WHAT IM DOING WITH MY PACK.

[Dragon] Wait until the council years you're fraternizing with the vampires.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU'RE GOING TO COME INTO MY TERRITORY, MY HOUSE AND THEN COME INTO MY DEN WHILE IM SLEEPING JUST TO WAKE ME UP AND TALK ABOUT BULLSHIT?

Time to teach him a lesson.. Pinning him against the wall with my hand tightly around his throat.

MY PACK. Not that it concerns you.. MADE A ALLIANCE WITH THE VAMPIRES.. THATS RIGHT AN ALLIANCE.. WANNA KNOW WHY DRAGON? BECAUSE THERE ARE BIGGER FORCES OUT THERE THAT WANT TO ERASE BOTH OF OUR KINDS AND SO WE ARE GROWN UP ENOUGH TO PUT AWAY A PETTY LITTLE HATRED. Wanna know another reason "Dragon?" BECAUSE I HAVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST PACKS IN THE WORLD AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT.

~GOD DAMN IT DEVON.

Tyler?

~ I came here because Blue was insistent that I come check on you.. She was right to make me.

The sound of her name makes it harder to resist avoiding her.

~ Think about her hmm.. She would want you to release him.

I let him go and he falls to the ground unconscious.

~ You've been avoiding her for the past 5 days.

I know... And it's killing me.

~Why don't you just go see her ? I can feel it killing you.

I don't trust myself.

~ what do you mean

I've been resisting the urge to complete the mate process.

~ To have sex?