Mission Leader Fall

.*.*.--Maddy's POV--.*.*.

Today is the day, our plan is going under action. I have to say I didn't think it was going to work out great but we pulled it together. It's bright and early just like I said it would be.

His parents are going to die and I'm finally at peace oddly enough, soon I will finally get to see my bestfriend again... Those monsters they will pay..Pay for everything, they will be punished for their wrong doings...

Now, just where are those boys? You know what? I'll start without them I just need to find those messenger pigeons.. good thing we put them in the bathroom so they wouldn't make a mess everywhere. So which pigeon couple do I want to use first?!?! Kevin and Kevin 2.0 sounds good to me.

What message should we send across?

Kevin you will have "We know your secret" yes that sounds good now Kevin 2.0 you will have "And we are coming to get it " I like this. Amazing. Alright now fly away Kevin and Kevin 2.0 make Mama Proud.

Yes.. Make Mama proud.. Now I wonder where those boys are .. I'm dying to talk about this plan.

.*.*.--- Devon's POV---.*.*.

Another day I wake up in my bed knowing that my precious mate is trapped by the people that raised me.

I don't know how much more I can take I feel like I'm having withdrawals from not seeing her. Some people might think I'm crazy but anyone with a mate knows how hard it is. Especially new mates I just wish I could see her.. But that will all change today. I hope...

*BLOOD CURDLING SCREAM*

I've never felt the need to move so fast in my life but I need to see why my mom is screaming so I can actually think straight. Time to act oblivious and worried.. I have a feeling Maddy had something to do with this.

MOM.. MOOOOM STOP SCREAMING.. MOM THEY'RE JUST BIRDS.

[Luna]- They crashed through the window with these notes on them.. Devon

What notes? Mom what are you talking about?

[Luna]- These ones Devon they know about the abomination and They are coming to get it..

Mom it's going to be fine stop worrying. Did you tell dad yet?

[Luna] Yes your father is recruiting men to find out who the attacker was behind these notes..

Okay Mom I'm going to do some investigating I'll be back later.

[Luna] Okay sweetie just be safe and if you see anything "out of the ordinary" alert your father immediately.

Holy Fuck way to wait for me Maddy.. Nothing like starting the plan. I thought I was going to have more time but I guess I should head over to see Maddy before she does something crazy.

*.*.--- Maddy's POV ---.*.*.

I love my super hearing cause I could hear her screams from here. My pigeons can sure make an entrance Ahh what a great day..

No worries, beautiful day, beautiful pigeons and I just love the drink I'm drinking mhm I love me chocolate milk.. I mean it stops me from killing people so I guess that's cool.

Today is just so..

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

It's about time you all showed up and there is no need to slam the door Devon.. What did that door do to you?

Cut the shit Maddy.. I can't believe you..

YOU can't believe ME? As far as I see it you should be thanking me asshole.