Waking up

Blue's P.O.V.

I can't believe she did that. Who in their right mind pours ICE COLD water on someone? WHO? Oh right, she isn't in her right mind, my bad. I swear she is trying to kill me.

Wait. Where am I? I don't even remember falling asleep... Was it all a dream? Am I still in the dream? I wonder.

MADDY?! WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?

She rolls her eyes at me.

You teleported us genius.

How do I know that you're the real Maddy?

She scoffs.

So, you think all of this is a dream ? Well, if this is a dream explain those cuts on your arm from jumping out the window.

WHAT CUTS?!?!

See for yourself if you don't believe me Blue.

I glance down at my arms and there are cute there. How? Maybe it was real..

HOLY SHIT!! How am I going to explain these to my mom?!?! Or my friends at school?

Tell your mom you were riding Idaho's skateboard and then you fell on a sharp rock.

She shrugs. How did she do that so easily ? Just come up with some random lie?

Wait, Your sister Idaho? I mean my mom might buy it and everyone else might too.

No.. Idaho where potatoes come from. Who the hell else would I be talking about?

I swear she breaths sarcasm.

I don't know.. Hey, it's a good thing you're a vegetarian or else I would be nervous because I'm bleeding.

She scrunches her face in my direction.

Even if I wasn't a vegetarian I still wouldn't want your blood. Your blood smells gross and repulsive, it's nasty. I've heard of mix breeds tasting terrible. We need to dress your wound soon because the smell is god awful.

I am soo relieved right now. I know part of me should be offended but seriously I'm not at all. To be honest I wanna keep my blood... I mean if she, of all people won't touch my blood then nobody else will either ( hopefully).

Right now, she is taking care of the cuts on my arm, they look so gross. I really can't look at excessive amounts of blood like this without puking.. Hence, why I'm not looking at my arm.

Wait what is that in her hand? Hmm pretty sad how I have to squint to read it. It says, "rubbing alcohol" hmmm..

RUBBING ALCOHOL?! OH FUCK! THIS IS GOING TO HURT LIKE A BITCH!

MADDY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. PLEASE? I BEG OF YOU, OH GOOD FRIEND.

How are you supposed to get better? We don't want this to get infected. The quicker we get this done the better you will be.

NOPE, I DON'T CARE! IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL NOT DO THIS!

Why is she being soo mean? I thought we were friends.. She is trying to kill me. God damn it Maddy.

Welp, here goes nothing.

She encouragingly smiles at me while pouring it on my wounds.

FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUUUCK.

I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH.

GOD DAMMIT. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

-5 MINUTES LATER-

FUCK, FUCK , FUCK.

She has an amused look on her face as she stares at me.

Are you done being a pussy?

OH, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!

She fake gasps. Oh what a world class actor.

And why would you do that? I wrapped your arm for you and everything.

I'm in soo much pain right now it's not even funny. Maddy is laughing at me! LAUGHING! I just want to scream.

Someone just knocked on the door.

Crap umm well good thing I just sat down on her bed. Stay calm Blue, stay calm. Maddy walks to the door and places her ear on it.

Who is it?

Why does Maddy have to yell "who is it?" ? Like it's not just her mom telling me my mom is here. Looks like I'm leaving..

BYE!

I said that with the most fake and cheesy smiles I could come up with.

Of course now she is smiling.

Bye Blue! See you tomorrow at school.

See you tomorrow.

Too bad we can't talk about our crazy night in school. Sometimes I wish my human friends could know about us but that's against the rules.. and I have already broken A LOT.